Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Sonic Rider's

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Sonic Rider's

Post by Matt ????? »

Lestat69_99 wrote:Truthfully I feel bad for Matt, first he had to reveiw Shadow the Hedgehog and now this. I hope he earned some good money for having to go through this.
I will give it somwthing else and well hell I'll let Reiner say it for me, " The game does deserve props for its approach towards drafting and the starting line, but the remainder of of the content is a mangled mess of blue fur and something rank."
huh?you feel bad for me for reviewing the game?
"ooh,memories!"
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: re: Sonic Rider's

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Matt ????? wrote:huh?you feel bad for me for reviewing the game?
I mean the Matt the writes for Game Informer.... Unless you have a split personality th at works there...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Sonic Rider's

Post by Matt ????? »

Lestat69_99 wrote:
Matt ????? wrote:huh?you feel bad for me for reviewing the game?
I mean the Matt the writes for Game Informer.... Unless you have a split personality th at works there...
oh.cool
"ooh,memories!"
Twilight Realm Master
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 229
Joined: Jul 27, 2005 3:58pm

Re: re: Sonic Rider's

Post by Twilight Realm Master »

Over all Shadow the Hedgehog is better than what the critics say it is.
All I need: Master Sword
Xultimate human genocideX
Visitor

Re: re: Sonic Rider's

Post by Xultimate human genocideX »

this is a topic for Sonic Riders not Shadow the Hedgehog. plz get on topic. :mrgreen:
Twilight Realm Master
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 229
Joined: Jul 27, 2005 3:58pm

Re: re: Sonic Rider's

Post by Twilight Realm Master »

I know we drifted.
All I need: Master Sword
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1014
Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Sonic Rider's

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

.............I CAN STILL BEAT U GUYS!
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Sanakan
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 179
Joined: May 23, 2005 3:08pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Sonic Rider's

Post by Sanakan »

Twilight Realm Master wrote:Over all Shadow the Hedgehog is better than what the critics say it is.
*nods* I concur. sure it was different then most sonic games but hey it still was fun as heck! somewhere between 8-9 I say

but now back to topic. :roll: I have heard good reviews for Sonic Riders and the concept looks cool. I've been trying to buy it. I'm broke at the moment, but its on my "to buy" list for sure
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1014
Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Sonic Rider's

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

for some reason. listen to the annocer. do tricks with shadow and they made a glitch. the annocer with say. OH!!!! and SHE made a perfect landing. he calls shadow a she
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Locked