Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
5 most wanted games
-
Twilight Realm Master
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Jul 27, 2005 3:58pm
5 most wanted games
1. Zelda: Twilight Princess
2. Jaws: Unleashed
3. Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
4. Super Smash Bros. Revolution
5. Metroid Prime 3
2. Jaws: Unleashed
3. Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
4. Super Smash Bros. Revolution
5. Metroid Prime 3
All I need: Master Sword
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: 5 most wanted games
1. Resident evil deadly Silence [DS]
2. metroid prime hunters [ds]
3. Megaman battle Network 6 Cybeast gregar [GBA]
4. megaman battle network 6 cybeast falzar [GBA]
5. the elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion [360]
2. metroid prime hunters [ds]
3. Megaman battle Network 6 Cybeast gregar [GBA]
4. megaman battle network 6 cybeast falzar [GBA]
5. the elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion [360]
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
Re: 5 most wanted games
1.)Sonic Riders(GC)
2.)Animal Crossing Wild World(DS)
3.)Naruto(GC)
4.)Kirby Kanvis Curse
5.)Mario Cart DS
2.)Animal Crossing Wild World(DS)
3.)Naruto(GC)
4.)Kirby Kanvis Curse
5.)Mario Cart DS
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: 5 most wanted games
1)obliovion (Xbox360)
2)oblivion (PC)(yes that right i want one for the computer and one for a 360)
3)Call of duty 2(Xbox360)
4)World of Warhammer (pc)
5)battle feild 2 (PC)
2)oblivion (PC)(yes that right i want one for the computer and one for a 360)
3)Call of duty 2(Xbox360)
4)World of Warhammer (pc)
5)battle feild 2 (PC)
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: 5 most wanted games
1)..KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!!(PS2)
2)megaman battle network 6..I don't care which one(GBA)
3)dragonquest 8 joureny of the cursed king(PS2)
4)final fnatasy 12(PS2..I..think)
5)X-play the game now review crappy games from the sacnity of your own home no lonmger have you to wait to hear morgan weeb's seduictive voice or see Adam seesler in bad coustumes..okay yeah I made that one up but you have to admit it be pretty cool to write your own amazingly awesome totally sacthing reviews of games
2)megaman battle network 6..I don't care which one(GBA)
3)dragonquest 8 joureny of the cursed king(PS2)
4)final fnatasy 12(PS2..I..think)
5)X-play the game now review crappy games from the sacnity of your own home no lonmger have you to wait to hear morgan weeb's seduictive voice or see Adam seesler in bad coustumes..okay yeah I made that one up but you have to admit it be pretty cool to write your own amazingly awesome totally sacthing reviews of games
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: 5 most wanted games
um greed... finalfantasy twelve iill be for ps3... at least i think it suppose to
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: 5 most wanted games
Nope. not for PS3, as confirmed by G.I.
it stays on PS2....
also, my top 5 wanted!^_^
(ino no order)
1.Naruto Clash of ninja
2.Soul Calibuer(rented, now I want it)
3.God of war 1 and 2(1 is already out, 2 comes 2007)
4.True crime streets of new york(the new one)
5.Devil May cry3 special edition.
it stays on PS2....
also, my top 5 wanted!^_^
(ino no order)
1.Naruto Clash of ninja
2.Soul Calibuer(rented, now I want it)
3.God of war 1 and 2(1 is already out, 2 comes 2007)
4.True crime streets of new york(the new one)
5.Devil May cry3 special edition.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Re: 5 most wanted games
1.)FFXII
2.)Grandia III
3.)Suikoden V
4.)Twilight Princess
5.)Either of the Megaman BN 6 games
What is this Zelda Phantom Hourglass?
2.)Grandia III
3.)Suikoden V
4.)Twilight Princess
5.)Either of the Megaman BN 6 games
What is this Zelda Phantom Hourglass?
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Seiji Sawamura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: 5 most wanted games
Twilight pincess
Naruto 4
fianl fatasy ds
final fatasy 7 advent childeren
Donkey konga 3
Naruto 4
fianl fatasy ds
final fatasy 7 advent childeren
Donkey konga 3
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: 5 most wanted games
(advent childrens a game? aoint it a movie)
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: 5 most wanted games
**NEW Top 5 Wanted Games**
1. Metroid Prime Hunters [DS]
2. MBN 6 Cybeast...(doesn't matter) [GBA]
3. Oblivion [360]
4. Lost Magic [DS]
5. RE Deadly Silence [DS]
1. Metroid Prime Hunters [DS]
2. MBN 6 Cybeast...(doesn't matter) [GBA]
3. Oblivion [360]
4. Lost Magic [DS]
5. RE Deadly Silence [DS]
-
Twilight Realm Master
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Jul 27, 2005 3:58pm
Re: 5 most wanted games
OniRuroKen wrote:1.)FFXII
2.)Grandia III
3.)Suikoden V
4.)Twilight Princess
5.)Either of the Megaman BN 6 games
What is this Zelda Phantom Hourglass?
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is the 3-D Zelda game for the DS. Chect out the preview at Gamespot.com
All I need: Master Sword
-
Sanger Zomvolt
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am
Re: 5 most wanted games
1. Final Fantasy VI (GBA)
2. Super Robot Wars Original Generation 1&2 (GBA)
3. Final Fantasy V (GBA)
4. Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
5. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC)
2. Super Robot Wars Original Generation 1&2 (GBA)
3. Final Fantasy V (GBA)
4. Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
5. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC)
"Believe in the oath sworn through courage"
-
Chibi Samurai
- Visitor
Re: 5 most wanted games
*1* Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
*2* Battlefield 2: Special Forces
And basiclly anything that will be coming for the PS3 >_<
I am narrow minded >_<
*2* Battlefield 2: Special Forces
And basiclly anything that will be coming for the PS3 >_<
I am narrow minded >_<
-
Gambit
- Visitor
Re: 5 most wanted games
1. KINGDOM HEARTS. {I reserved it but never got it}
2. Legend Of Zeld: Twilight Princess
3. Grandia III
4. {any FF's I don't have yet}
5. Full Metal Alchemist: Blue Bird's Illusion [I can dream can't I?]
2. Legend Of Zeld: Twilight Princess
3. Grandia III
4. {any FF's I don't have yet}
5. Full Metal Alchemist: Blue Bird's Illusion [I can dream can't I?]
Re: 5 most wanted games
1. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
2.Final Fantasy 12
3. Splinter Cell 4
4. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
5. F.E.A.R. Peace out
2.Final Fantasy 12
3. Splinter Cell 4
4. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
5. F.E.A.R. Peace out
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
