Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Metorid prime hunters
-
Seiji Sawamura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
- Gender: Male
Metorid prime hunters
great game. just try to face me on wifi. I can beat u really bad and add me to ur rival's or friend's list. my name is sonic on that game. let's see u try to beat me
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: Metorid prime hunters
grrr I want this game soo bad. but I alas don't have enough money. 
-
Seiji Sawamura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Metorid prime hunters
HAHAHAHA!!!! ask some one to give u money
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Re: Metorid prime hunters
Are the controls still all weird? Like, is still necessary for you to touch the touch screen to shoot and stuff?
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: Metorid prime hunters
i think there is different control types like on the demo but I know that there is different left and right-hended controls.
-
Seiji Sawamura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Metorid prime hunters
yes correct. u can change the control to stylest mode or just regluar control. it's much better with the stylest. it's a great game
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
