Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Kingdom Hearts Chains of Memory

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
gatomyta
Visitor

Kingdom Hearts Chains of Memory

Post by gatomyta »

I need help! I can't get past Malificent!!! Sora is lv. 47... how do i beat her???
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: Kingdom Hearts Chains of Memory

Post by Matt ????? »

gatomyta wrote:I need help! I can't get past Malificent!!! Sora is lv. 47... how do i beat her???
i've never played CoM yet,but...mabye your not strong enough?
"ooh,memories!"
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Kingdom Hearts Chains of Memory

Post by OniKira »

just lvl up some more
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Locked