Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Kingdom Hearts II
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
yeah he says sin harvest before using it and that's what everyone calls it that anywho you CAN stop it use super-glide or just use strike and it'll be interrupted I've done it..several times in KH1 in normal I beat him lvl.65 expert lvl.70
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
That's KH1 dude, this time around, things are tougher. And WHERE THE FLIP DO I GET ALL THE ORICHALCUM+?
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
I waa woundering the same thing kamon I found a few but from the treasure chests.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
whoops sorry I thought you were agruing KH's was tougher yeah KHII's is a lot tougher as for Ornichalum+ there isn't that much in the game you need to use energy gems to make what you're thinking of and to my knowledge it's all in tresure chests oh and I've beaten it on standard so now I just need to get 100%
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
I got 6. The only way to get the Ultima Weapon is to get it all. Weird thing though., it's not the best keyblade
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Kuroi Shinzou
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Aug 15, 2005 4:55pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
heh, i think the fenrir sucks, well compared to ultima anyway...7 str, 1 mag, and it reduces your combos by one shot...while the ultama weapon has 6 str 4 mag, and MP hastega and probibly has a longer reach (i've seen and used ultima, but not fenrir)
<>Bleach 101 army<> -Lieutenant General(***)陸軍中将 Rikugun Chūjō
I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Kuroi Shinzou
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Aug 15, 2005 4:55pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
dunno, luck?
<>Bleach 101 army<> -Lieutenant General(***)陸軍中将 Rikugun Chūjō
I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
I just found out about the whole orichalcum+ thing there's a trick behind it
and also the whole Sin Harvest/Descend Heartless Angel thing the Sin Harvest mistake is kind of Lance Bass's fault because in KH1 you only hear scen heartess making sound like Sin Harvest because he says to soft in KH2 George Newbern says it a lot plainer and louder to where you actually hear him say Descend Heartless Angel. A lot of people still call it Sin Hearvest even though they know it's real name by choice because they like it better or there use to calling that so it's up to you on what you rather call it.
and also the whole Sin Harvest/Descend Heartless Angel thing the Sin Harvest mistake is kind of Lance Bass's fault because in KH1 you only hear scen heartess making sound like Sin Harvest because he says to soft in KH2 George Newbern says it a lot plainer and louder to where you actually hear him say Descend Heartless Angel. A lot of people still call it Sin Hearvest even though they know it's real name by choice because they like it better or there use to calling that so it's up to you on what you rather call it.
Last edited by Twilight Night Wolf on Apr 21, 2006 9:38pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
Okay...BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ORICHACUM+???!!!
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
The funny thing about orichacum+ is that there are only 7 in the gamekamon wrote:Okay...BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ORICHACUM+???!!!
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
Oh yay! I have 6! Now I only need to find ONE MORE!!! *does happy dance* Btw, has anyone heard the rumor of the secret ending yet?
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
hey um... im new to this game...
is it possible to play kingdom hearts 2 before kingdom hearts 1 or will i be like lost...? cus iv looked everywhere amd cant find the first one just the second one and i wanna play it sooooooooo bad
!
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
well, u will be lost. i suggest going to gamefaqs.com
you can find plot analyses of the first game(s) and stuff.
kamon, there is indeed a secret vidoe. check out my secret video discussion topic on this board.
you can find plot analyses of the first game(s) and stuff.
kamon, there is indeed a secret vidoe. check out my secret video discussion topic on this board.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
Actually I suggest to keep looking and play the first one before touching the second. You'll get more out of it then reading summeries...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
