Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
The I am leaving / I have returned thread.
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
Re: The "I have returned thread" for all
I'm back, for good. I've been on and off for a while.
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: i'm back
Quit spamming already!slipknot_soad_gorillaz wrote:[pokes the girl's boob in my picture]oooooooooo soft.lol![]()
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
-
Zead
- Visitor
Re: i'm back
god is imaginarry like poop or eskimo's or geek's haveing sex.lol
jared. grow a brain!
omg theres that voice again...

-
Zead
- Visitor
Re: i'm back
wait. whats spaming?[sits indianstyle on the floor]hmmm?[shut up if i spell wrong.]
-
Kemja
- Visitor
Re: i'm back
.....
are you coming back or are you just posting cuz you fell like it?
-
Zead
- Visitor
Re: i'm back
i'm back. i left fer awile. yea. if i find out who sed those thing's to my friend i'll eat em'. 
- ANGEL OF HELL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Im leaving AA............
yo, im leaving AA. ill return the 25th. I start spring training in football on monday so ill be devoting my time to that for a while. so....later gators 
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
Re: Im leaving AA............
See ya later Jiraiya !!
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
Dark V
- Visitor
Re: i'm back
... Yeah uh. Now that summer's here I'll have a little more time on my hands, so I've come back for now. I never did make a Introduction post so go check that one out to find out who I am.
-
...blue...
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Nov 15, 2004 2:33am
- Gender: Female
Missed meh?
havent been on in a while... due to major business and exams... got a month and a half of exams.. then a two month summer hol.. woo! lol so, how has everyone been????
xXxxXx
xXxxXx
...*The pleasure of a dream is that its a fantasy, if it happens it was never a dream*...
Re: Missed meh?
Things haven't been too bad, but glad you're back.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
-
Hinato kazuya
- Moderator

- Posts: 790
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Missed meh?
Are you back as in meh back or as in back back?
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
-
...blue...
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Nov 15, 2004 2:33am
- Gender: Female
Re: Missed meh?
well, semi back... i still got exams to do so i wont be on much but in july when my exams are done, i'll be back back! 
...*The pleasure of a dream is that its a fantasy, if it happens it was never a dream*...
