Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Alucard Vs. Link

Discussions about anything videogame-related.

Who do you think would win?

Alucard
8
47%
Link
8
47%
I don't care I just like polls!
1
6%
 
Total votes: 17

Sirus
Visitor

Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Sirus »

Alucard Vs. Link

Who do you think would win?......GO ALUCARD!!!

NOTE: This is the Alucard from the well known and popular Castevania game Symphony Of The Night, not Hellsing.
Last edited by Sirus on Apr 22, 2006 7:15pm, edited 3 times in total.
Coalar_Drake
Visitor

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Coalar_Drake »

Link forever and you know it. Long-live men with skirts!
Sirus
Visitor

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Sirus »

I thought you loved Riku and Sora?
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Cody-kins »

alucard
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Alucard, I mean come on he's the son of Dracula and Link is well..... A kid in a dress. I'm curious as to how this ended up in the Anime section. We are talking about Alucard from SOTN right?
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Sirus
Visitor

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Sirus »

Lestat69_99 wrote:Alucard, I mean come on he's the son of Dracula and Link is well..... A kid in a dress. I'm curious as to how this ended up in the Anime section. We are talking about Alucard from SOTN right?
Yes........I put up a note to tell ya that it is that Alucard, it was first in Game Disscussion but it was moved, they must have mistaken it for the Hellsing Alucard.
Coalar_Drake
Visitor

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Coalar_Drake »

Xane Leingod wrote:I thought you loved Riku and Sora?
Yes, but I need to show Link some love too! (hugs the sexy man in skirt)
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Eiri Yuki »

Link all the way. It would be even.....up until Zelda like........distracts Alucard with a rock to the head or a wardrobe malfunction (although that would distract link too). Plus....he has to kick ass.......he runs around, answering to the name "fairy boy". His best weapon- The Great Fairy Sword. :mrgreen:
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
Sirus
Visitor

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Sirus »

Hey they would make a great parody Soubi...heheh...Wardrobe malfunction...
Sirus
Visitor

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Sirus »

So far Alucard is winning...*Gloats and worships Alucard*
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Eiri Yuki »

Its even YAY!

C'mon....Link all the way. He rocks even in a tunic and tights.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
Sirus
Visitor

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Sirus »

GO ALUCARD!!! He can actually use spells and be invunerable during the casting time and he has a better choice of weapons!
Alexiel Strife
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 109
Joined: Feb 22, 2006 5:58am
Gender: Male

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Alexiel Strife »

I have to say Link will win for the simple fact that he has taken down bigger fish than Alucard. I really don't this a whip, axe and a couple of spells can beat the mind power and courage of Link.
Link Hy-rules.
here to prove what justice is
Xehanort
Visitor

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Xehanort »

Alexiel Strife wrote:I have to say Link will win for the simple fact that he has taken down bigger fish than Alucard. I really don't this a whip, axe and a couple of spells can beat the mind power and courage of Link.
Link Hy-rules.
ROCK ON! i also like how you made a funny out of Hyrule.

Link. Kicks. ASS!
Sirus
Visitor

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Sirus »

FIGHT BACK ALUCARD!!!! YOU'VE TAKEN DOWN A GERGOTH AND A FIRE DEMON!!!
Alexiel Strife
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 109
Joined: Feb 22, 2006 5:58am
Gender: Male

Re: Alucard Vs. Link

Post by Alexiel Strife »

^0^ yah Link rules
here to prove what justice is
Locked