Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Fav. Castlecania: Dawn Of Sorrow Character-Warning Spoilers

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked

Best Character

Soma
0
No votes
Mina
0
No votes
Alucard/Arikado
3
100%
Yoko
0
No votes
Julius
0
No votes
Hammer
0
No votes
Celia
0
No votes
Dario
0
No votes
Dracula
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 3

Sirus
Visitor

Fav. Castlecania: Dawn Of Sorrow Character-Warning Spoilers

Post by Sirus »

Who is your favorite character.....well the polls are the spoilers....you can already guess who my favorite character is.
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm

Re: Fav. Castlecania: Dawn Of Sorrow Character-Warning Spoil

Post by GravyTrain »

I don't remember Alucard being in Dawn of Sorrow. I'll vote for him anyway though, because Soma is a pussy.
Sirus
Visitor

Re: Fav. Castlecania: Dawn Of Sorrow Character-Warning Spoil

Post by Sirus »

Spoiler
Show
Arikado is Alucard, and if you get the second ending were Soma becomes the Dark Lord when Doppelganer Mina is killed, you'll unlock Julius mode and Alucard is one of the playable characters in that mode..just with only 1 spell and 3 abilities :cry:
Sirus
Visitor

Re: Fav. Castlecania: Dawn Of Sorrow Character-Warning Spoil

Post by Sirus »

I should really make a more intersting thread next time.
Xultimate human genocideX
Visitor

Re: Fav. Castlecania: Dawn Of Sorrow Character-Warning Spoil

Post by Xultimate human genocideX »

I liked Alucard the best. Way better than Soma
Locked