Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Fav. videogame couples
-
~Kyashi~
- Visitor
Re: Fav. videogame couples
maybe..
cloud + areis
barret + tifa
link + zelda
zatch +tia
Kiyo + megumi
cloud + areis
barret + tifa
link + zelda
zatch +tia
Kiyo + megumi
-
I am her Koi
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm
Re: Fav. videogame couples
Tidus and Yuna (FFX)
Sora and Kairi (KH 1&2)
Zelos and Sheena (Tales of Symphonia)
Link and Zelda
And... not that its a love couple...but Mario and Luigi are always together. They count as a couple......its like peanut butter and jelly. Its the original.
Sora and Kairi (KH 1&2)
Zelos and Sheena (Tales of Symphonia)
Link and Zelda
And... not that its a love couple...but Mario and Luigi are always together. They count as a couple......its like peanut butter and jelly. Its the original.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Fav. videogame couples
i honestly have two total favorites and they are:
1.Sion and Dominique~The Bouncer
2.sora and kairi~ Kingdom Hearts/Kingdom HeartsII
1.Sion and Dominique~The Bouncer
2.sora and kairi~ Kingdom Hearts/Kingdom HeartsII
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
-
I am her Koi
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm
-
GravyTrain
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm
Re: Fav. videogame couples
Some booze-hound from KH.crazyforanime11210516 wrote:who's kairi!
Ico & Yorda
-
Black-Harmonia
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Fav. videogame couples
Sora and Ariel from KH2
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Hibari for president 2008!
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Fav. videogame couples
Squal + Rinoa, They had the Best cg scene in all of FF history in my opinion, plus there is the ball room dance scene. Good stuff. 
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Kuroi Shinzou
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Aug 15, 2005 4:55pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Fav. videogame couples
dude, i totally agree!Cold wrote:Squal + Rinoa, They had the Best cg scene in all of FF history in my opinion, plus there is the ball room dance scene. Good stuff.
<>Bleach 101 army<> -Lieutenant General(***)陸軍中将 Rikugun Chūjō
I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
-
~Kyashi~
- Visitor
Re: Fav. videogame couples
cloud and tifa
link and zelda
squal and Rinoa
sora and kairi

link and zelda
squal and Rinoa
sora and kairi
-
I am her Koi
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm
Re: Fav. videogame couples
GravyTrain wrote:Some booze-hound from KH.crazyforanime11210516 wrote:who's kairi!
Ico & Yorda
Time for change.
