Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Unreal Tournament

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Hinato kazuya
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 790
Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
Gender: Male

Unreal Tournament

Post by Hinato kazuya »

Does anyone here like this videogame series?

It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
Shadow Hunter
Visitor

Re: Unreal Tournament

Post by Shadow Hunter »

ME ME ME ME ME I do :D
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: Unreal Tournament

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

don't have it but it kick @$$!!!!!
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Unreal Tournament

Post by Lestat69_99 »

I've got the very first one that came out both for Dreamcast and the PS2. I really play the hell out of them, but see no real need to update to the newer versions...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Locked