Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Fullmetal Alchemist 2

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

Fullmetal Alchemist 2

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

I know this game has been out for a while but if you guys have it, do you guys like it? To me its awesome.
Rikus_Toy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2060
Joined: Feb 25, 2005 1:25pm
Contact:

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist 2

Post by Rikus_Toy »

I really want it!
Riku's Biggest Fan!! :love:
AA Sisters: 3
AA Bros: 2
AA twin: Kataya Elric
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist 2

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

its not even available in england yet. nor the first ](*,) if it is, i cant find it
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Ryukon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 720
Joined: Feb 18, 2006 7:33pm

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist 2

Post by Ryukon »

Yeah. I like it. I like the hammer weapons though... :lol:
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist 2

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

It's funny whacking the crap out of the chimeras lol
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Locked