Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Ragaronk Online

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Sirus
Visitor

Ragaronk Online

Post by Sirus »

This is a great massive multiplayer game I think alot of you may like if you play it. And if you already are playing it great!!!

My Main Character:
Maxy Leingod
Class: Crusader
Base Lvl: 54
Job Lvl: 19
Weapon: Flamberge
Armor: Helm, Shield, Chain mail, Boots.
Accessory: Rosary
Favorite Abilities: Heal, Holy Cross, Grand Cross.
Last edited by Sirus on May 01, 2006 11:37am, edited 1 time in total.
Sirus
Visitor

Re: Ragaronk Online (iRO)

Post by Sirus »

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO PLAYS RAGNAROK ONLINE HERE?!
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: Ragaronk Online (iRO)

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Nope but probably the only one on that server.
Sirus
Visitor

Re: Ragaronk Online (iRO)

Post by Sirus »

-_- And this is such a great game
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: Ragaronk Online

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

In the beginning atleast but you tire quickly. I've seen everything already.
Sirus
Visitor

Re: Ragaronk Online

Post by Sirus »

I've been playing it for 9 months and I'm still not tired of it ^^
Sirus
Visitor

Re: Ragaronk Online

Post by Sirus »

I'm close to having a Priest now.
Locked