Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Cardcaptors Forum
Re: Cardcaptors Forum
How many Cardcaptor Sakura threads are there?
-
Hinato kazuya
- Moderator

- Posts: 790
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Cardcaptors Forum
Not very many but if it had its own forum i think it would have more topics.. Most users dont seem to post about specific anime unless it has its own forum, very few make threads in 'Any specific anime' in my opinoin.
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
Re: Cardcaptors Forum
I think it used to have its own subforum and I removed it because it wasn't very popular. Most of the other subforums were made when there were enough threads made to justify them. Twenty is a good number, but at the very least it should be more than ten.
Re: Cardcaptors Forum
Yea I agree with Webmaster
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Cardcaptors Forum
I guess.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Cardcaptors Forum
Well, I thought it was a very popular anime. lol
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Cardcaptors Forum
It was. 
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Cardcaptors Forum
You're right. =D
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
Re: Cardcaptors Forum
hey i totally agree
even though this convo is like a month old
cardcaptors rule!!!!!!
even though this convo is like a month old
cardcaptors rule!!!!!!
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo

