Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Fanboy/Fangirl test

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Kronik_The_Echidna
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 232
Joined: May 09, 2005 9:33pm

Fanboy/Fangirl test

Post by Kronik_The_Echidna »

Well, I found this fanboy/fangirl test. I though it was pretty interesting. So, I decided to post it. Cick the link to go to the test. http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/take.php?id=1256 I took the test and these were my resaults.

Nintendo Fanboy: 25%
Sony Fanboy: 62%
Microsoft Fanboy: 35%


This means you're: A Nintendo Hater


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean?

Well, most likely you are a "mature gamer." You think Nintendo is for little Kids. Think what you want, all 3 systems have mature games.


I don't hate Nintendo, I just don't like them. Also, I don't think Nintendo is for little kids. I just think most people who own Nintendo are little kids.
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm

Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test

Post by GravyTrain »

Nintendo Fanboy: 42%
Sony Fanboy: 28%
Microsoft Fanboy: 55%


This means you're: Not a fanboy


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean?

You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.



Hehe, I've got moneys for all.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Nintendo Fanboy: 49%
Sony Fanboy: 54%
Microsoft Fanboy: 52%


This means you're: Not a fanboy


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean?

You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's all about the games!
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test

Post by Vash »

Nintendo Fanboy: 48%
Sony Fanboy: 37%
Microsoft Fanboy: 12%

This means you're: Not a fanboy

What does it mean?

You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.

Ok.
Anner <3
\,,/
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test

Post by OniKira »

Nintendo Fanboy: 13%
Sony Fanboy: 72%
Microsoft Fanboy: 11%

This means you're: Sony Fanboy.

What does it mean?

You love sony so much, based of two consoles and a handheld that is less than a year old. You need help. And that PS3 is gonna cost a LOT OF MONEY...a little FYI...


All I did was take a test, and this is my result. I don't need help, I don't judge Sony based on merely the PS3 and PSP. I've loved Sony since the PS1 first came out, and I have a lot of faith in them. I am a fanboy of the console that always delivers what I want.

I like Nintendo quite a bit too; Can't wait for LoZ TP. And my Xbox is just a Halo/Half-Life machine, lol.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Xultimate human genocideX
Visitor

Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test

Post by Xultimate human genocideX »

Nintendo Fanboy: 84%
Sony Fanboy: 0%
Microsoft Fanboy: 0% (doesn't make sense it doesn't add up to one hundred)

This means you are a Nintendo Fanboy

What does it mean

Well you love Nintendo, no matter what. Good for you. You will blindely follow them, even if this next systems might mean make or break for the company.
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Nintendo Fanboy: 34%
Sony Fanboy: 60%
Microsoft Fanboy: 26%

This means you're: A Microsoft Hater

------------

What does it mean?

You aren't a fanboy, since you love both Nintendo and Sony. But you really hate Bill Gates and everything he creates. Or at least you don't care about anything he creates.
User avatar
phantomdark
Master Otaku
Posts: 74
Joined: Mar 01, 2006 10:39am

Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test

Post by phantomdark »

Nintendo Fanboy: 90%
Sony Fanboy: 3%
Microsoft Fanboy: 0%


This means you're: Nintendo FanBoy


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean?

Well you love Nintendo, no matter what. Good for you. You will blindely follow them, even if this next systems might mean make or break for the company.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nine cats dance on the moon
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Nintendo Fanboy: 55%
Sony Fanboy: 55%
Microsoft Fanboy: 29%


This means you're: Not a fanboy


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean?

You like all the systems pretty equally, or at least don't love any of thes systesms. Good for you, you like vareiety.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

Nintendo Fanboy: 24%
Sony Fanboy: 65%
Microsoft Fanboy: 9%
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

PFF who likes consols... best to have a 2k computer and 30 different computer games...and it means you have an all around kik ass computer.


Nintendo Fanboy: 29%
Sony Fanboy: 13%
Microsoft Fanboy: 40%


This means you're: Not a fanboy
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Fanboy/Fangirl test

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Heres mine...

Nintendo Fanboy: 68%
Sony Fanboy: 42%
Microsoft Fanboy: 35%


This means you're: Nintendo #1


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does it mean?

You are a gamer, since you like all the systems, but Nintendo is your weapon of choice. But you don't show disdain for any system.

Hey, I think I'm the 1st one to get this result.
Locked