Ya ever get that empty feeling whenever you beat a videogame?
Like Halo, I was thinking about this exact phrase for an hour:
*After flying away from the Halo being blown up*
Master Chief: Did anyone else make it?
Cortana:Scanning..... Just dust and echoes... Were all thats left!
We... Did what we had to do, for Earth! An entire Covenent armada oblitherated and the Flood....
Halo.... Its over...
Master Cheif: No.... I think were just getting started
..........
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
That Empty Feeling.......
- Quavaquaculon
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Jan 23, 2006 4:23pm
- Contact:
That Empty Feeling.......
-Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
-To the world u may be one person, but to one person u may be the world.
-Dieing is easy, u can die anytime, it takes true courage to live.
-To the world u may be one person, but to one person u may be the world.
-Dieing is easy, u can die anytime, it takes true courage to live.
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: That Empty Feeling.......
oh of course like in FFX... with TIdus gone. then he comes out of the sea... i'm like... wtf!
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: That Empty Feeling.......
I hated it when I beat KH2 And KH.
I cried at the end of KH,
And I was just sad after KH2.
I cried at the end of KH,
And I was just sad after KH2.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Re: That Empty Feeling.......
i know...once you beat a real worthwhile game, its kinda sad.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: That Empty Feeling.......
Yeah I got that feeling when I beaten many video games my self.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
Re: That Empty Feeling.......
i completed Resi Evil 4 on Sunday (played it at a frineds. started friday)
the ending movie, i just though
"wow... Capcom are copying Konami..."
now, for all those who dont get this refernce, play MGS one
the ending movie, i just though
"wow... Capcom are copying Konami..."
now, for all those who dont get this refernce, play MGS one
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
- Quavaquaculon
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Jan 23, 2006 4:23pm
- Contact:
Re: That Empty Feeling.......
I think Halo and Halo2 are depressing
Halo2:
*Master Chief in a ship headed 4 Earth*
Admiral:"Master Chief! What the hell are you doing?"
MC:"Finishing this fight....."
Halo2:
*Master Chief in a ship headed 4 Earth*
Admiral:"Master Chief! What the hell are you doing?"
MC:"Finishing this fight....."
-Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
-To the world u may be one person, but to one person u may be the world.
-Dieing is easy, u can die anytime, it takes true courage to live.
-To the world u may be one person, but to one person u may be the world.
-Dieing is easy, u can die anytime, it takes true courage to live.
Re: That Empty Feeling.......
The KH and FF games ALWAYS give me that feeling of emptiness once I have beaten them. It rlly sux.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Re: That Empty Feeling.......
The end of the original Metroid gave me that emptiness.. then I played Metroid 2.. and lost it somewhere! >.<
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."

