Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Kirby Air ride
Kirby Air ride
i just played the game yesterday and it's fun
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: Kirby Air ride
my opinion: it was garbage. I liked that it was just for fun but the gameplay was all wrong and the storyline was....just no! I gave this game a Two Thumbs way down.
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: Kirby Air ride
i liked the game.i can't remember anything about the story,though...
"ooh,memories!"
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
Re: Kirby Air ride
I like it.I never realy never gets boring though it has no story.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
- Cybertron Norcinu
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm
Re: Kirby Air ride
Yeah, it's fun to race others and customise your ride 
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
