Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Dance Dance Revolution

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked

How many times have you played

once a day
0
No votes
twice a day
0
No votes
until you can't feel you legs
3
100%
 
Total votes: 3

Chinria_Suka_Shin
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 103
Joined: May 08, 2006 8:11am

Dance Dance Revolution

Post by Chinria_Suka_Shin »

I Love that game. \:D/ It fun to play with your friends. Lol it even gives me a workout :oops:
Haoie
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 318
Joined: Aug 12, 2005 7:30pm
Gender: Male

Re: Dance Dance Revolution

Post by Haoie »

I haven't jumped on 1 of those pads for years.

Probably on account that I'm terrible at it.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
Xultimate human genocideX
Visitor

Re: Dance Dance Revolution

Post by Xultimate human genocideX »

i love playing it but i suck sooo bad :heh:
User avatar
phantomdark
Master Otaku
Posts: 74
Joined: Mar 01, 2006 10:39am

Re: Dance Dance Revolution

Post by phantomdark »

It dosn't matter what your skill level is as long as you haver fun
Nine cats dance on the moon
mirror_alchemist
Visitor

Re: Dance Dance Revolution

Post by mirror_alchemist »

I love DDR. I used to play it everyday until my disc got messed up and I couldn't play it anymore. Until I get a new DDR game (I don't know when), I stuck playing my RPGs. *sighs* I miss using my dance pad.
User avatar
Quavaquaculon
Master Otaku
Posts: 66
Joined: Jan 23, 2006 4:23pm
Contact:

Re: Dance Dance Revolution

Post by Quavaquaculon »

I've never played,

but my mom said that she saw in her fitness magazine that:

"Dance Dance Revolution is a good workout for all the gamers and dancers out there"
-Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
-To the world u may be one person, but to one person u may be the world.
-Dieing is easy, u can die anytime, it takes true courage to live.
~Kyashi~
Visitor

Re: Dance Dance Revolution

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

i haven't played either

but one of my friends jeff has
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Dance Dance Revolution

Post by Kuragari »

i play it.. im not that great ot it, but its fun tho, ^^
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Locked