Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Next Generation Consoles!

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Next Generation Consoles!

Post by OniKira »

Whoa, what was with the pipeline comment? and the fact that parents may be buying PS3s? what kind of comment r ya trying to make there, huh? im saving for my PS3...
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Next Generation Consoles!

Post by Lestat69_99 »

OniRuroKen wrote:Whoa, what was with the pipeline comment? and the fact that parents may be buying PS3s? what kind of comment r ya trying to make there, huh? im saving for my PS3...
Some company is running a pipeline down from Canada and it just so happens that it's going through the back of our land. They're going to pay us for it and I was joking that I should throw a PS3 into the demands. Hell, they're going to pay a town that's about 20 minutes from me 3 million to run the pipeline through, so I think a PS3 would just be a mild expence for them...Unless a bunch of other people think the same way I do and have already asked?

As for the parents comment...I think it's true for the majority of people these days. You might be saving sure, but how many spoiled little brats are going to go I want and have their parents automaticly run out and buy one?
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Locked