I was wondering if anyone on AA played Guild Wars.
For those of you who don't know, GW is one of the world's more popular MMORPG. Why? It's got cool characters you can make, an expansive world, and lots of people are always playing. The other reason is probably what makes GW so attractivfe to a consumer; online play is absolutely free. All you pay is the $40-$50, depending on what store you buy the game from, and you've got an awesome MMORPG game that will occupy you for quite a long time.
Many people think that GW is rather mediocre when they pick it up, b/c they dont see why it could be free. Many are surprised, however. Obviously, this isn't any World of Warcraft, but it certainly is alot like it, all for free.
Guild Wars, IMO, and in many other's, ranks up there with some of today's more popular MMORPGs, such as World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XI Online, and Maple Story.
Does anyone have this game?
Or, are any of you now interested?
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Guild Wars anyone?
Guild Wars anyone?
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: Guild Wars anyone?
I burned a copy from a friend and my computer didn't have enough graphics or something. My bro said we needed a graphics card.
-
Chuck Tha Man
- Visitor
Re: Guild Wars anyone?
I play GW and GW:F
Akuma Elite W/Mo
Narnia Forerunner Ranger
Vortex Ryder A/Mo
Nexus Crusher Rt/?
Akuma Elite W/Mo
Narnia Forerunner Ranger
Vortex Ryder A/Mo
Nexus Crusher Rt/?
-
zeros-content56
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 3:45pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Guild Wars anyone?
well i dont think anyone could be interseted in the game with that vague description. Tell us more about this game u keep talking about. Graphic looks? Races of characters? Classes of characters? How does the game play? Is it real time or turned based? Does it get boring after awhile? Weapon and armor worth mentioning? free online isnt enough to convince me this game is good.
Re: Guild Wars anyone?
I have a file at my friends place i haven't played it in a while his name is sir chewbacca
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Re: Guild Wars anyone?
The game has pretty nice graphics and is set in a semi medieval world. it is real time. depending on your character, you hvave a variety of skills and abilites. the available classes in GW include:
Monk
Ranger
Warrior
Necromancer
Elementalist
Mesmer
Assassin(factions only)
Ritualist(factions only)
when u choose your base class, you can then later choose a secondary class. for example i have an elementalist primary and mesmer secondary.
all the races are human
this game never gets boring; there are hundreds of missions, and a really vast world you can explore. you can party with friends to tackle missions, get cool items, and level up. weapons are very important in GW, as they equip your character and can be sold online.
Monk
Ranger
Warrior
Necromancer
Elementalist
Mesmer
Assassin(factions only)
Ritualist(factions only)
when u choose your base class, you can then later choose a secondary class. for example i have an elementalist primary and mesmer secondary.
all the races are human
this game never gets boring; there are hundreds of missions, and a really vast world you can explore. you can party with friends to tackle missions, get cool items, and level up. weapons are very important in GW, as they equip your character and can be sold online.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
Re: Guild Wars anyone?
I played it for a week and then stopped. I didnt like the change of world later on in the game, the limited amount of players to play amongst with outside cities and the weird way of getting armor (trading items with traders). It was fun for the first time in the beginning.
Re: Guild Wars anyone?
I play guild wars...but i just started so im only lvl 3 T.T
AA Sibs: 13
Minion Number 9 of the Fangirl Army
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/yu ... talics.jpg
People who get the pic: 5
Minion Number 9 of the Fangirl Army
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/yu ... talics.jpg
People who get the pic: 5
