Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Final Fantasy VII-2
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Final Fantasy VII-2
More than a thousand. Probably a lot more.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Final Fantasy VII-2
Listen to Oni he actualy knows what he is talking about. Unlike some users who think they do.OniRuroKen wrote:^Crisis Core is a spinoff of FFVII that will be coming out on the PSP.
At the most recent E3, Square announced that they may be recreate FFVII for the PS3. However, it's not been confirmed nor denied.
I am more excited about FF13 than anything.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Re: Final Fantasy VII-2
Yea, FFXIII looks freaking awesome.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
