Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Final Fantasy XII Report (Getting close now!)

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked

Looking forward to the game?

Poll ended at Sep 07, 2006 2:34pm

Hell yes!
3
100%
Hell no!
0
No votes
Eh...
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 3

Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Final Fantasy XII Report (Getting close now!)

Post by Cold Revolver »

I have decided to take the role of Oni-san and make a report on the "ONLY" game I am looking forward to and for good reason's as I will explain here.




The most brilliant Company known for there RPG'S
had finaly decided to announce a solid release date on there bench mark rpg, there solid heavy hitting series as in Final Fantasy 12 although most of you ou there already know the release date it still can be questioned, "SQUARE ENIX" had decided to release the game early october either or early Novemeber from what I have read and heard however a definite release date if set for early october so they say.. Now as I stated I have some information on this Beast's battle system and engine.


Gambit System: A superb but lazy system of programable charts to which you can program your characters every move and sit back and relax the battle and the out come's. However for most boss battles a human brain is required but you can get by if you use the gambit system, this includes programming a single character to heal you and your other party member's while you program another to kick ass. It is a lazy feature but cool none the less. For more info read up on "PLAY MAGAZINES" Newest issue.


The Licence Board: If you are Familiar with "Final Fantasy X's Sphere Board where you aquire skills using various spheres and such this is almost like it except each individual character has there own board, you can make the character into anything you want here as in a magic user, warrior or whatever your heart desires from what I have read, you use Licence point to aquire skill sets and stat boosts. This feature is extemly powerfull and will be fun to shape and mold your character through out your battles in ivalice and other city's across the map. Read More in "PLAY MAGAZINE" JUNE 2006 ISSUE.


The Clan system: Remember Tripple Triad and blitzball? Well this feature essentialy takes the place of these mini games all together. This allows you to check the messege boards for updates on side quests where you could not before, it is the only way you can aquire secret weapons, items and summons so its very superb indeed. There are also exclusive boss battles available in this mode that are not found in story mode.


Pirates handout: there was not much on this topic but it is said that there is a mini game where you have a handout of some sort and look over your items and such but with a different graphic style say ff tactics style, lil chibi's. This is all spread over a 100+ game and this makes FF12 12 well over 150+ hours to complete if you do everything in the game. I am looking forward to hearing more about this feature.


Legendary SUPER boss: I read in "Play Magazine" That SQUARE ENIX might implement a SUPER BOSS in the game as a side quest, though its not yet confirmed they say it can take up to 10...yes thats right I said 10 as in "TEN" hours to complete and so you can save mid battle and such. I am looking forward to this and I hope its a real thing.





Thats about all I have right now, if I get anymore info on FINAL Fantasy XII I will update here in this thread, enjoy.



I would like to thank "Play Magzine" for getting such brilliant information and if anyone would like they can read up on the game in there new issue (June 2006) Thank you.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Final Fantasy XII Report (Getting close now!)

Post by OniKira »

Awesome!! I'm so excited!!
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Final Fantasy XII Report (Getting close now!)

Post by Cold Revolver »

OniRuroKen wrote:Awesome!! I'm so excited!!

"AWSOME" Evidently no one else apreciates good information these days, looks like me and you are the only Final Fantasy fans here on AA. thats odd... lol ah well. CANT WAIT for this game to finnaly come out.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 156
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 3:45pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Final Fantasy XII Report (Getting close now!)

Post by zeros-content56 »

I would have posted sooner but i didnt see this topic. 12 will own and hopefully releive the FF series of the bad rep X-2 gave it...What amazes me is that they have already announced FF 13...I think that they are over working those game designers.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Final Fantasy XII Report (Getting close now!)

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I'm really looking forward to this game. It sounds awesome! I've also played the demo, and it rocked! Also, I'm very curious on who or what the legendary super boss will be. My guess would be either Ultima Weapon or Sephiroth.
Locked