http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8hGFmQt ... %20episode
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
LUST MUSIC VIDEO!
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
LUST MUSIC VIDEO!
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Re: LUST MUSIC VIDEO!
THIS VIDEO ROCKS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl!
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl!
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: LUST MUSIC VIDEO!
lol THANK YOU! i guess no one else thinks like us.

Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
-
Black-Harmonia
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Apr 11, 2006 7:35pm
- Gender: Female
Re: LUST MUSIC VIDEO!
OMG!that was so kool! Lust is such a kick ass charater!
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
Hibari for president 2008!
Re: LUST MUSIC VIDEO!
Ain't that obvious 
*2 thumbs up*
*2 thumbs up*
It takes nearly 5 years to build a decent Casino...
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: LUST MUSIC VIDEO!
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
-
Ryoji Kaji
- Visitor
Re: LUST MUSIC VIDEO!
I didn't see this thread before
Awesome video by the way! Beautiful!
Awesome video by the way! Beautiful!
Re: LUST MUSIC VIDEO!
I picked the third choice to even things out.
go to this site
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
-
orochi-kun majidani
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sep 21, 2004 7:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: LUST MUSIC VIDEO!
I already posted a comment there!
I didnt know you had the link here!!
I didnt know you had the link here!!
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.
-simple: a nightmare.
Re: LUST MUSIC VIDEO!
poor poor lust. great video. i actually watched the whole thing. i dont do that often.
ikiBBiki 
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
*~Color Me Impressed~*
In honor of Cold Revolver: I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
