Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
f@#$ing gameshark
-
lord vader
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 79
- Joined: May 30, 2005 7:23am
f@#$ing gameshark
do any one know how to deactivate gameshark codes on playstation 1 once you saved your game with the codes activated
high executioner in kouseketras court.tremble in the face of power
Re: f@#$ing gameshark
cant you enter the refreshment code 
-
Duelist of the Twilight
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
- Gender: Female
Re: f@#$ing gameshark
Don't know. Do they have gameshark on ps2?
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Re: f@#$ing gameshark
^that they do my dear. ^_^
idk if there is a way you can do that. try the refreshment code; if that fails, then...oh well.
idk if there is a way you can do that. try the refreshment code; if that fails, then...oh well.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Re: f@#$ing gameshark
ya they do have it for ps2 but thtere is also the actio replay which like after one year of useing GOES BAD DAMEN'T 
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
-
Duelist of the Twilight
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
- Gender: Female
Re: f@#$ing gameshark
Now that you mention it, I might not buy it.
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Re: f@#$ing gameshark
Gameshark? Cheats? Eeeewwwww.....
But, yeah, like everyone else says, try the refreshment code.
But, yeah, like everyone else says, try the refreshment code.
Re: f@#$ing gameshark
Gamesharkes are a thing of the past; Action Replay is the better cheat enabler to use these days. I have one for my GBA; works wonders.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: f@#$ing gameshark
I don't like using cheat devices they tend to screw up your games sometimes so I don't use them haven't used one since the days of N64.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
Yodama Man
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 846
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 6:40pm
- Gender: Male
Re: f@#$ing gameshark
gamesharks always mess up your game, the best thing to do for next time is to make a new file in a "new" or old memory card as long as it doesn;t have any good info on it and then use it to play instead of your good one, i never had good luck with them. unless you could he time i hit tht kid in the head with one. classic
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
-
Captain Jack Sparrow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
- Gender: Male
Re: f@#$ing gameshark
AR is much better than gameshark ive uses it on some of my GBA, GB and GBC games its amazing and not to mention AR for my gamecube its awesome so next time use gameshark but since it was a ps1... meh...OniRuroKen wrote:Gamesharkes are a thing of the past; Action Replay is the better cheat enabler to use these days. I have one for my GBA; works wonders.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: f@#$ing gameshark
The only AR I have is the one in my xbox controller...Actually I don't even think I've used it. I still have my Gameshark though it's a Version 3 for my PS2 and I got one of the last made for the PS1. I have absolutly no problems with either, but of course you must beat the game without codes first or you have no right to even touch a controller. Oh I also have a Codebreaker for the PS2 as well for the times I don't have the codes for the gameshark...
I have nothing for my Gamecube...quite frankly the GC is sitting off on it's own left for dead...
I have nothing for my Gamecube...quite frankly the GC is sitting off on it's own left for dead...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
