Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Classic Games

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 332
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Classic Games

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

Is anyone here playing the classics like sega nes supernes?
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Classic Games

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I have a super nes, but I have'nt played it in a while. I wish I still had that large gun contriller thing so I can play the game that needs it...
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 332
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Classic Games

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

You mean the super scope? That thing was cool. Anyway I have a sega gensis it may be out of date but one of my fav RPG is on it.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Classic Games

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Yeah, the super scope. That thing rocked! And what RPG are you talking about?
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 332
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Classic Games

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

I'm talking about the game Phantasy Star 4 one of the best RPG of it's time at least that's what I think.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Classic Games

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Hmm...never heard of it. Then again, I was'nt introduced to RPGs back then, sadly.
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 332
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Classic Games

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

Really than you should go to http://www.phantasy-star.net you'll find all you need there. Also have you played the 64?
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Classic Games

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Yeah, I still have one.
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 332
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Classic Games

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

Well I used to have one but it broke so now I have a gamecube but my fav 64 game is zelda oricana of time you?
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Classic Games

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Ah yes, I love that game. It's a shame I only borrowed it...
Also, do you have a Dreamcast? I still have one.
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 332
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Classic Games

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

Yeah I still have one.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Classic Games

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Awesome. I still have mines as well, along with Marvel Vs. Capcom. That game is so freaking awesome. I wish I had the 2nd one though.
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 332
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Classic Games

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

Yeah that game is freaking sweet I wish I had the second as well.
Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
Gender: Male

Re: Classic Games

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

I was playing Starfox 64 on my N64 and was also playing some dreamcast Sonic2 lol...but that was like a couple of weeks ago still classic games are cool my all time Arcade classic fave is Galaga :P
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 332
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Classic Games

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

Galaga witch game is that?
Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
Gender: Male

Re: Classic Games

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

Lol...Its old very old google it and you will find out! :D
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)
Locked