Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Naruto rpg!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*saiyuki groans in pain and opens her eyes*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*runs out of the house and jumps from roof to roof*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

kakashi:*walks in and grins*ah sai-chan...
sai:aw shadup...
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*walks to the infermery and sees a nurse*

Nurse: Can I help you?

Niwa: I'm here to see a girl named saiyuki

Nurse: Oh yes. She's in room 2

Niwa: Thank you *walks down the hall and stops infront of room 2*

Ah, here it is! *opens the door*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*kakashi,sakura,naruto and surpriseingly sasuke looks at him as saiyuki looks over weakly with a respirator mask on. her whole side bandeged and bleeding through from the surgury and small beads of sweat on her head*
kakashi:ah...niwa-kun ...its nice to see you came to visit my cousion....*grins as naruto teasingly fakes poking sai's frshly operated on ribs*
saiyuki:do that....*gasps*and i'll.....murdure you uzuma....ki....*growls*
kakashi:quiet saiyuki you need to rest after what you went through....
saiyuki:......*scowls and her bangs slide infrount of her eyes as she looks at niwa ,her hair in a messy bun*....why are you...
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

Why am I here? I came to see how you were doing
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

saiyuki:...oh....*rolls her head to the other side to hide her blushing*
kakashi:she'll be okay in a few week of sleep and training...*grins*
saiyuki:*bolts upright*NO WAY AM I STAYING IN THIS BED!I"M UP AND RUNNIN TOMOROW!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*whispers to kakashi* Is she always like this?
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

kakashi:some times....she's usualy calm....
saiyuki:*whinces and lays down*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*laughs silently and clears his throat* Well sai-chan, I see that you're recovering. It's time for me to leave. I'm gonna offer my services to hokage-sama *walks out of the room and looks at sasuke before closing the door*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*sasuke glares at him then looks away out a window then looks at a shaking saiyuki*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*while walking on the streets*

The survivor of The Uchiha clan
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*saiyuki growls and sits up and swings her legs off the bed panting kakashi stares*
saiyuki:i'll be going to train now...*weak*
kakashi:.....
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*whistles*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*gets dressed and wobbles out of the room.hagane and his friend stare at her*
hagane:ummmmm...saiyuki-chan....shouldn't you be in bed?
saiyuki:no way! i'm not gonna miss the exams!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*at the academy, niwa is talking to the hokage*

Hokage: Are you sure?

Niwa: Positive. I want to be an anbu again

Hokage: Incredible. It's been 2 years and here you are standing infront of me as if it were yesterday. Except for the half broken mask *laughs*

Niwa: I wanna keep my mask that way, hokage-sama

Hokage: *nods* Very well. You may leave

Niwa: *bows* Thank you, hokage-sama
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Locked