Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Full Metal Alchemist anyone?
-
Anasatcia
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist anyone?
I'm watching FMA and I love it!!!
I always look forward to the next ep!!! 
-
Dragon_Alchemist
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist anyone?
FMA is the best...i think that this place went down... i used to be Dragon_rage....he died a really horriable death and is now burning in hell
Re: re: Full Metal Alchemist anyone?
can anyone tell me the story?
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
-
~Yamiko~
- Visitor
re: Full Metal Alchemist anyone?
It's about two brothers, Edward Elric, and Alphonse Elric. In an attempt to bring their mother back from the dead, they turned to the most fobbiden act in alchemy, Humann transmutation. All seemed o go well untill The younger brother was pulled into the void of their tranmutation, and lost his entire body. Ed lost hi left leg. Ed, striken with grief, offered his heart, his arms, his other leg, to attach his brother to a nearby suit of armor. The void decided on his right arm, and allowed him to fix hi brothers soul to the armor. Now, Ed equipped with auto mail(a type of artificial limb) He set's out on a journey to regain his and his brother's normal bodies.
-
DarkFireDemon
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Jun 23, 2006 2:25am
Re: Full Metal Alchemist anyone?
I've seen all the episodes and the movie,and I've read some of the manga.FMA rocks. 
Immature
I'm Mature
Ironic huh?....
I'm Mature
Ironic huh?....
-
DarkWolf0
- Visitor
Re: Full Metal Alchemist anyone?
I seen a few episodes.And soon im going to try to watch the rest.But yea i like Full Metal Alchemist 
