[If you don't know what I'm talking about,you hafta play Megaman BN 5, either version. I have Proto...]
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Megaman BN 5 ending
-
Forte.exe
- Visitor
Megaman BN 5 ending
Arrggg! That annoyed me so much!! I wanna kill Wily for doing that to Regal!!
Any one else agree?
[If you don't know what I'm talking about,you hafta play Megaman BN 5, either version. I have Proto...]
[If you don't know what I'm talking about,you hafta play Megaman BN 5, either version. I have Proto...]
re: Megaman BN 5 ending
OMG YES!!!
Damn Wily...I played Colonel version. Imported too. I got the cool BassXMega Cross unison.
Damn Wily...I played Colonel version. Imported too. I got the cool BassXMega Cross unison.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
The Dark Knight
- Visitor
re: Megaman BN 5 ending
I have the game I've just taken a break for DBZ Supersonic Warriors 2 but thanks cuz now I'm gonna beat it to see
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
re: Megaman BN 5 ending
i haven't beaten it yet but is it true that if you beat the Dark Colonel liberation level by the phase number you get a Zero chip?
re: Megaman BN 5 ending
yes, if u beat him below the fastet phase thingy or whatever, u get a zero chip
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: Megaman BN 5 ending
How do you get the MegaXBass Cross Unision? it sounds awesome.
Re: Megaman BN 5 ending
you need an action replay to do it.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: Megaman BN 5 ending
what's an action replay? i feel so stupid
Re: Megaman BN 5 ending
Well, you need action replay if youre playing the american version.
if youre playing the japanese version, you need a japanese e-reader and these MMBN cards, lol.
BassXMega cross unison is a really cool program. Megaman kinda permanently soul unison's with Bass. Mega charge shot becomes Hell's Rolling, and all kinda of other cool stuff. it downgrades your HP alot tho...
if youre playing the japanese version, you need a japanese e-reader and these MMBN cards, lol.
BassXMega cross unison is a really cool program. Megaman kinda permanently soul unison's with Bass. Mega charge shot becomes Hell's Rolling, and all kinda of other cool stuff. it downgrades your HP alot tho...
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Optimus Prime
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am
Re: Megaman BN 5 ending
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
