Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
any mmorpg recommendations?
-
chenzhen007
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Jul 25, 2005 5:38pm
any mmorpg recommendations?
I'm looking for good online games to play. It would be a great help if you could give me some recommendations. However, make sure that it is not like ffxi in the aspect that i have to pay to play. Also, include why it is a good game. I read the reviews for a couple of good games already, but those reviews were written by professionals paid to play the game.
-
Optimus Prime
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am
Re: any mmorpg recommendations?
World of warcraft = 15.00 a month if you wanna play it though.
Maplestory- Free online easy downloadable Anime mmorpg game.
City of Heros- don't know how much it cost but i heard it's a good game
City of villians- same thing as City of heros but you rp as a villian
Hope this proved usefull to you!
Maplestory- Free online easy downloadable Anime mmorpg game.
City of Heros- don't know how much it cost but i heard it's a good game
City of villians- same thing as City of heros but you rp as a villian
Hope this proved usefull to you!
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
- phantomdark
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Mar 01, 2006 10:39am
Re: any mmorpg recommendations?
definetly WOW, it is the best for anyone
Nine cats dance on the moon
Re: any mmorpg recommendations?
Go with NeverWinter Nights, there's no monthly charge and I think it's a lot better than WOW, Everquest II or FFXI. Has quite a few expansions too. It's hard to believe something free would be that good (Of course you have to buy the game, but theres no charges after that).
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
-
Captain Jack Sparrow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
- Gender: Male
Re: any mmorpg recommendations?
World Of Warcraft is good VERY good 
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Re: any mmorpg recommendations?
I would reccommend:
Guild Wars
Final Fantasy XI Online
Guild Wars
Final Fantasy XI Online
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
DaSaiyanPrince♥
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1055
- Joined: May 10, 2005 7:31pm
Re: any mmorpg recommendations?
I would recommend maple story,its free, or Knight Online,free.
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: any mmorpg recommendations?
Knight online is free... it's a great game imo...
all info is on the site:
https://www.knightonlineworld.com/
then there's...
DnD Online:
http://pc.ign.com/objects/619/619908.html
Guild wars:
http://pc.ign.com/objects/789/789078.html
Comming soon:
Warhammer Online:
http://pc.ign.com/objects/748/748723.html
all info is on the site:
https://www.knightonlineworld.com/
then there's...
DnD Online:
http://pc.ign.com/objects/619/619908.html
Guild wars:
http://pc.ign.com/objects/789/789078.html
Comming soon:
Warhammer Online:
http://pc.ign.com/objects/748/748723.html
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: any mmorpg recommendations?
Dont get WOW it sucks.
anyway if ur looking for a free and fun try Guild Wars
anyway if ur looking for a free and fun try Guild Wars
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: any mmorpg recommendations?
You should check out Ragnarok online and ROSE.
I think they can be both seen on a website called level-up. It's mainly found on Asia.
I think they can be both seen on a website called level-up. It's mainly found on Asia.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: any mmorpg recommendations?
isn't ragnorok p2p? unless your on a private server
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 630
- Joined: Jun 11, 2005 7:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: any mmorpg recommendations?
Neverwinter nights~!! its a good game~ and you can play online for free too~ 
To be forgotten is worse than death.
