Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

inflames

Discussions about anything music-related.
Locked
Kuroi Shinzou
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 319
Joined: Aug 15, 2005 4:55pm
Gender: Male

inflames

Post by Kuroi Shinzou »

just wondering how many have heard of and/or like them...theyre a metal band...they've been around for awhile now...i'm going to see them at sounds of the underground soon.




pinball map = greatest song ever
<>Bleach 101 army<> -Lieutenant General(***)陸軍中将 Rikugun Chūjō


I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

Re: inflames

Post by Vash »

Crawl through knives = best song ever.
Anner <3
\,,/
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: inflames

Post by josh »

Good band. :)

I think I like Evil in a closet, Anders Pallars visa(somehting like that), ordinary stort and surburban me the best. :)
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Slash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 806
Joined: Jun 03, 2006 4:17pm

Re: inflames

Post by Slash »

Good stuff. I havent listened to them as much as I'd like too, but I do like Clouds COnnected and Take This Life. I have the 'Come Clarity' Album, which I believe is their newest?
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Panda*
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: inflames

Post by Panda* »

Touch Of Red = The only song I know o.o;;;
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

Re: inflames

Post by Vash »

Slash wrote:Good stuff. I havent listened to them as much as I'd like too, but I do like Clouds COnnected and Take This Life. I have the 'Come Clarity' Album, which I believe is their newest?
It is. And I agree Cloud Connected kicks ass.
Anner <3
\,,/
User avatar
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1274
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: inflames

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

I love moonshield, the jesters dance, crawl through knives, dead end...hell i love all of it
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Slash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 806
Joined: Jun 03, 2006 4:17pm

Re: inflames

Post by Slash »

Crawl Through Knives seems to be a pretty popular song, I might have to check it out. Do you know what album it's from?
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: inflames

Post by josh »

If no one bothers answering, feel free to find out yourself through google. I dont know.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
User avatar
ANGEL OF HELL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1274
Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: inflames

Post by ANGEL OF HELL »

its from "come clarity"
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans

Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Slash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 806
Joined: Jun 03, 2006 4:17pm

Re: inflames

Post by Slash »

John Johnson wrote:If no one bothers answering, feel free to find out yourself through google. I dont know.
Why waste the effort of making all of those cumbersome clicks whenever I can have someone else do the work for me?

and Thanks Angel of Hell. I have that album and didn't even know it was on there. I'm sure I've heard it before but never knew the name.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Locked