Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Hobo_13
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 334
Joined: Apr 01, 2006 10:04pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Hobo_13 »

Who still plays those kinda games??? Like on the nintendo 64 and sega...and super nintendo!!!
what mario games do you still play???
Kiss The Future!
Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
Gender: Male

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

ME! I play mario 64 when im over at my dads...And I play Super Mario Baseball,Super Mario Strikers (soccer game),I play mario kart double dash and normal mario kart when im at my dads...IVE BEEN PLAYING WITH MARIO SINCE I GOT A 64 WHEN I WAS 5!!! And ALSO SINCE I GOT MY FIRST GAMEBOY EVER AND HIS MARIO GAMES!!!! W00T go mario :D/

Groovie :color:
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

I still like Mario too heck I still play his games too like Mario Kart Double Dash, Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door and others.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Hobo_13
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 334
Joined: Apr 01, 2006 10:04pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Hobo_13 »

Yays!!! Me and my brother have all the systems for mario (including all the gameboys) I play 64, mario kart doubledash, the new mario kart, yoshis island, partners in time, super star sega and many many others! You could just say Im addicted!
Kiss The Future!
Ryukon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 720
Joined: Feb 18, 2006 7:33pm

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Ryukon »

You people make me feel so behind :|

Mario is my all-time favorite video game character. He's been with me ever since I first started playing.

In Chronological Order (with no years. My memory's bad).:
Super Mario Bros. 64
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on Gameboy color
The first Super Mario Bros. on SNES
Mario 2 and 3 also on SNES
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party
Paper Mario
Mario Kart for the first Gameboy Advance.

I never got to play anything past that, but I'm still happy and still play them now. Still, I wanna play more Mario games that have been released in the past 4 years...
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Hobo_13
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 334
Joined: Apr 01, 2006 10:04pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Hobo_13 »

Man...you got pretty much the same collection as me...
Kiss The Future!
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Gaming Goddess »

I only have Mario Kart 64
but I also have the first Super smash Bros, that has Mario in it! does that count?
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Hobo_13
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 334
Joined: Apr 01, 2006 10:04pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Hobo_13 »

yes it does. That game kicks ass!
Kiss The Future!
Ryukon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 720
Joined: Feb 18, 2006 7:33pm

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Ryukon »

Hobo_13 wrote:Man...you got pretty much the same collection as me...
Well, technically I don't have everything up there. I just listed on the ones I played. The SNES games I can't play anymore because my younger cousins trashed the system years ago, and the Gameboy Advanced one belong's to my sister (which is all in Japanese since she got it when she went to Japan, but I can understand most of it just fine). I just steal it from her every so often when she's not home.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Hobo_13
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 334
Joined: Apr 01, 2006 10:04pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Hobo_13 »

Haha...bileve me...my brother has everything in his room and when he is off to college...his room is my room.
Kiss The Future!
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Matt ????? »

i still love Mario games.i hope i will get a chance to play Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii.
"ooh,memories!"
Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
Gender: Male

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

IM WITH YOU THERE MAN :D
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

i used to like mario when i was younger. i've played quite a few of his games.

Super Mario Bros (origional GB)
Super Mario Bros 2: The 6 Coins (origional GB)
Super Mario Bros 1 (NES)
Super Mario Bros 2 (NES)
Super Mario Bros 3 (NES)
Super Mario All Stars (SNES)
Super Mario Kart (SNES)
Mario Paint (SNES)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Mario Kart Double Dash (GC)
Mario And Donkey Kong (old hand held game)

phew... its in non-chronological
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
User avatar
animaniac
Uber Otaku
Posts: 723
Joined: Jun 02, 2006 6:33am

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by animaniac »

i love mario!!!!
mario kart 64, supermario allstars - sinpathy basically outline most of them - wat an expert! :)
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

lol iplayed all the mario's in the right order according to system at the time ^_^

i'm bored of mario...and here are my reasons:

-i want to micro my troops and win large battles
-i want to shoot my friends online
-i want to shoot people for the hell of it...online
-i want to use strategy to defeat my opponents
-i want to use a big ass sword and cut people up
-i want a deeper story line
-i want to be shocked and amazed by monsters popping out from nowhere...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Bao Zakeruga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 246
Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm

Re: No one cares about mario anymore!!!?

Post by Bao Zakeruga »

I play: mario kart double dash, mario kart ds, and mario strikers.
I accept all friend requests.

Anime4life
Locked