Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Favorite weapon from both halo's

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Ryukon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 720
Joined: Feb 18, 2006 7:33pm

Re: Favorite weapon from both halo's

Post by Ryukon »

Dun worry. You'll have your victory dance. Just watch out for falling bodies.

Favorite weapon? The Warthogs, man...the WARTHOGS!!! Roadkill buffet all around with extra crispy rubber tracks on the side and an earful of your commrades screaming at you on where you learned how to drive :lol:

Ah, but getting to handheld weapon machinery, I'd go with the riffle and the plasma guns as my preferred offense, but I usually rely on the melee attacks to save up on ammo (my father and my sister tend to run out in the most crucial situations several times)

^ This is why I don't post late at night...
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Kyuubi
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 346
Joined: Jun 04, 2006 10:29pm
Gender: Male

Re: Favorite weapon from both halo's

Post by Kyuubi »

On xbl running out of ammo doesent happen. Unless you know it is map default then you might run out of rockets which are cheap and then sniper well which i love.
Captain Jack Sparrow is my twin who is on dial up..
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
Captain Jack Sparrow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
Gender: Male

Re: Favorite weapon from both halo's

Post by Captain Jack Sparrow »

Shotgun and Dual Plasma Rifles, I own when I have those weapons :twisted:


I dont count the Sword because its fairly easy to kill once you know how to use the sword properly in close combat :|
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister :pirate:
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha 8)
Optimus Prime
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 184
Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am

Re: Favorite weapon from both halo's

Post by Optimus Prime »

gottaa love the scope pistol. 8)
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 184
Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am

Re: Favorite weapon from both halo's

Post by Optimus Prime »

gottaa love the scope pistol. 8)
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
Locked