Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

The Fist Of The North Star Fighting Game

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Zat
Visitor

The Fist Of The North Star Fighting Game

Post by Zat »

Hello everyone!

First of all, sorry for my english..
I know that using the first post for an advertising it's not nice, but i wish to tell you a great news (I also hope to post in the right section).

After some moths of work, finally it is released the beta for Winmugen of Hokuto No Ken Mugen Project, the fighting game based on the manga "The Fist Of The North Star".

Everyone that couldn't play it before cause problems with Windows Xp and other OS will enjoy this game:

http://www.hokutonoken.it/hnkbeta.htm

Please, try it and let us know your impression.

We are now also creating new chars (Souther, Shin, Juuza e Borz are in progress): they will be released as soon as possible.

If you want, check out some screenshots of the game..

http://zat.altervista.org/forum/hnk.gif

I post this not for a simple advertising: our team really care about the impressions of the player, and we hope you'll try the game and will give us suggestions to improve it and make it even better!

I hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Obviously I'll come back to read your impression and answer all of your questions!
Bye!
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: The Fist Of The North Star Fighting Game

Post by Kuragari »

um... ok?
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Yuri Volte Hyuga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 307
Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
Gender: Male

Re: The Fist Of The North Star Fighting Game

Post by Yuri Volte Hyuga »

Kuragari, what are you doing bringing up old threads? lol

Funny, because this was already posted on Gamefaqs and the guys finished the project ages ago. (by the way, I'm a huge Fist of the North Star fan!)

Also, I'd much rather play the Arcade Sammy Hokuto no Ken game which I'm so desperately looking for.
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
Locked