Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put up)
Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put up)
who plays runescape here? and please don't come in here just to dis it cause you don't like it, for a free game it is really qutie good
my guys Sgtgaz666 - and is a non member (but i'll be fixing that soon enough)
my guys Sgtgaz666 - and is a non member (but i'll be fixing that soon enough)
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
im on there, known as Kura_Prower
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
kl what lvl are you? >> i'm lvl 58
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
I'm Vengance_Goddess but I don't go on at all lol
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
Hmm...I'm Chris00005. Level 81. I mainly melee, but I have lv. 40 range and lv.41 magic.
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
O_O lvl 58, 50 attack, 46 str, 45 def, 40 range, 45 magic, 31 prayer
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
I've got 68 attack, 68 strength, 64 defense, 66 Hp, 43 prayer.
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
wow thats impressive, well compared to my guy that is, i know a lvl 103 member who would kick my ass if i chanleged him
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
Hmm...lv. 103's usually have those whips, or the greataxe with the armor, which the name I can't remember right now. Those things hurt. It is'nt fun to get dealt a 30+...
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
lol last time i round his he had most of the dragon weapons, a dragon helm and lots of oddy stuff oh and full black dragon ranger's armour
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
You probably did'nt last too long, did you. Oh, and I leveled up, so I'm 82 now.
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
agasnit hmm not a chance he hit my max hp in 2 hits!!!
oh also lvl 59 now 47str, 32 prayer, 49 hp
oh also lvl 59 now 47str, 32 prayer, 49 hp
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
Great. Currently, I've finally decided to do Hero's quest, so I'm working on that right now.
-
cheetahfear
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Aug 27, 2006 12:45pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
hey my name is cheetahfear in the game too im lvl 101 i think and its called dahorics its a sweet weapon i think the best i ever hit with it was a 53 but i know my friend has hit higher
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even
bigger man to laugh at that man.
bigger man to laugh at that man.
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
kl i'm now 60 att 55 str 55 def 41 prayer 50 range 49 mage and 70 combat these stats plus the fact i'm now a member is the reason i've not been posting ><
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Runescape Who plays? (sorry if this has already been put
name-Rom34
level- 59
usual thing i do in RS- walk around with "bunny ears" and "sythe" in black robes
- play around with holiday items
level- 59
usual thing i do in RS- walk around with "bunny ears" and "sythe" in black robes
- play around with holiday items
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!

