Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Official SSBM Thread

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
thirdimpact6633
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 125
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 4:40pm

Official SSBM Thread

Post by thirdimpact6633 »

Lets face it, Super smash brothers melee is the best fighting game on the face of God's blue earth. The advanced tactics of this game put it above any other fighting game i've seen. It's put on a 2d plane to put a nice sense of simplicity into the game, but moves such as the Wavedash, L-cancel, edge-guarding, and the shffl, add a sense of complexity to the game that puts a boundry between the good players and the experts.

If your a member of Smashboards, give a shout-out to AA and state ur name on smashboards. Remember, we are here to discuss Super Smash Bros, how great it is, and what it could become when Brawl comes out. I'll start.

My name on Smashboards is Plasmawisp6633 (Signature)
My mains are: Ganondorf, and Docta Mario. My secondaries are C. Falcon, Marth, Fox, and Jigglystuff. Sadly i've never been able to participate in a tourny because i live in the middle of no tourny land. I'm the best among my friends, but my brother plays the meanest Peach i know.

Please discuss
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by Kuragari »

i use mainly pikachu, roy and dr mario... but i will play as kirby yoshi mario or link..
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Optimus Prime
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 184
Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by Optimus Prime »

Marth and young link all the way!!! 8)
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by Matt ????? »

my best is Bowser followed closely by Mewtwo.then there are Jigglypuff as my 3rd best,Kirby in 4th and Yoshi as my 5th
"ooh,memories!"
User avatar
cuzman
Master Otaku
Posts: 71
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 9:45pm
Contact:

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by cuzman »

My best is Link, then young link, then fox.
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by Kuragari »

"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku
Posts: 956
Joined: Sep 19, 2005 2:58pm

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by Chibi1229 »

falco
ganandorf (i forgot how to spell it srry)
mewtwo
shiek/zelda
link

(this is in order)
Chaos.Dude
Visitor

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by Chaos.Dude »

Young Link
Falco
Captain Falcon
Mewtwo
Roy :D
User avatar
Free
Uber Otaku
Posts: 725
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 3:58pm

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by Free »

I mostly play with Kirby and Jigglypuff. Occasionally, though, I play with Peach.

I wonder how SSBB will be (Brawl).

And a little help needed. What do I do in order to get Ganondorf and Mewtwo?
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by Matt ????? »

don't you play the event matches?
"ooh,memories!"
thirdimpact6633
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 125
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 4:40pm

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by thirdimpact6633 »

Omaro wrote:I mostly play with Kirby and Jigglypuff. Occasionally, though, I play with Peach.

I wonder how SSBB will be (Brawl).

And a little help needed. What do I do in order to get Ganondorf and Mewtwo?
Go to Cheatcc.com, There's a billion places that tell ya how to get the characters. but don't forget, getting the characters is barely half the game.
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku
Posts: 956
Joined: Sep 19, 2005 2:58pm

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by Chibi1229 »

Omaro wrote:I mostly play with Kirby and Jigglypuff. Occasionally, though, I play with Peach.

I wonder how SSBB will be (Brawl).

And a little help needed. What do I do in order to get Ganondorf and Mewtwo?
ok for ganondorf u beat event match 29

for mewtwo play 20 hours in vs mode
User avatar
Free
Uber Otaku
Posts: 725
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 3:58pm

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by Free »

Thank you! <333
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
maven
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 193
Joined: Jul 03, 2006 12:02am

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by maven »

I love this game! I am unbeatable when I use Link (both adult and young). Other than that I use Samus.
HitsuGaya Toushiro
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by HitsuGaya Toushiro »

I haven't played it yet but I might be getting, along with Naruto: Con2 For GC.

Anyway, I wouldn't say it's the best Fighting ever, even beore playing it.
That Title should be reserved for Either MVC2(Marvel Vs. Capcom 2) or CVS2(Capcom Vs. SNK 2).
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Tpod
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2181
Joined: May 30, 2005 10:28pm
Gender: Male

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Post by Tpod »

Fox
Y. Link
Pickachu
Dr. Mario

those are the best characters
to me
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 8)
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Locked