Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Fire Emblem: Fūuin no Tsurugi emulation wanted!

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Fire Emblem: Fūuin no Tsurugi emulation wanted!

Post by Hallow »

This Fire Embelm game was never realsed outside of Japan. It is translated as Fire Emblem:Sword of Seals.
It's for the GBA.
Can anyone tell me where I can find an emulation of this game, or any other Fire Emblem game for that matter?
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Fire Emblem: Fūuin no Tsurugi emulation wanted

Post by Kuragari »

try coolroms.com, and look for the NES Fire Emblem and the SNES ones as well.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Lenfa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 719
Joined: Aug 09, 2006 9:37pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fire Emblem: Fūuin no Tsurugi emulation wanted

Post by Lenfa »

Yeah, that was annoying that they didn't release Fire Emblem:Sword of seals outside Japan. I'll try what Kuragari said. ^_^
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
Locked