Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
The ultimate 2-D fighting game in existence!!
-
Nick the hero
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sep 18, 2005 11:48pm
The ultimate 2-D fighting game in existence!!
Mugen fighting jam!
A super cool downloadable fighting game that surpasses all other fighting games ( depending on how exactly you choose to customize it )
When you first download Mugen. you start out with only one base character, Kung Fu Man.
He is the suckiest character in existence, but dont worry, there are many downloadable characters/stages/music etc you can upload to Mugen to make ever so much better, here are a couple clips for you all to judge on
Heres a clip of Ogre akuma and Cyber akuma, two custom fan made edits of Akuma http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRKPTDgPrsI
The ultimate battle between Ken and Ryu , Evil Ken and Holy Ken VS Evil Ryu and Angelic Ryu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Afqc-PnrBM
If you want me to post more videos then I will.
A super cool downloadable fighting game that surpasses all other fighting games ( depending on how exactly you choose to customize it )
When you first download Mugen. you start out with only one base character, Kung Fu Man.
He is the suckiest character in existence, but dont worry, there are many downloadable characters/stages/music etc you can upload to Mugen to make ever so much better, here are a couple clips for you all to judge on
Heres a clip of Ogre akuma and Cyber akuma, two custom fan made edits of Akuma http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRKPTDgPrsI
The ultimate battle between Ken and Ryu , Evil Ken and Holy Ken VS Evil Ryu and Angelic Ryu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Afqc-PnrBM
If you want me to post more videos then I will.
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
-
Yuri Volte Hyuga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
- Gender: Male
Re: The ultimate 2-D fighting game in existence!!
Haha, Mugen owns. My bro used to have this on his computer, until his hard drive messed up on him.
Which characters have you got Momiji?
Which characters have you got Momiji?
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
Re: The ultimate 2-D fighting game in existence!!
Yeah mugens cool, I have it on my computer.
I don't have Alot of characters but i have a decent amount.
I don't have Alot of characters but i have a decent amount.
-
Nick the hero
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sep 18, 2005 11:48pm
Re: The ultimate 2-D fighting game in existence!!
* Flips off the 'you are not allowed to view this page' message *
If anyone here wants to do something nice for me please send me your version of mugen to BLAZEGAMER@hotmail.com , I only have 4 characters ( That includes the standard Kung Fu Man...... ) and only 2 stages......
BUT ANYWAYS! Send me your video requests and ill see if I can convince some of my fellow youtube mugen playing friends to host it......
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
-
Yuri Volte Hyuga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
- Gender: Male
Re: The ultimate 2-D fighting game in existence!!
^
I don't know why I called you Momiji, lol. But anyway, unluckily for me, my computer sucks balls so I won't be getting Mugen any time soon.
I don't know why I called you Momiji, lol. But anyway, unluckily for me, my computer sucks balls so I won't be getting Mugen any time soon.
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: The ultimate 2-D fighting game in existence!!
Where can I find this game and what do I need for it?
-
Yuri Volte Hyuga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
- Gender: Male
Re: The ultimate 2-D fighting game in existence!!
Tutorial for Mugen.Cloud Leonhart wrote:Where can I find this game and what do I need for it?
You'll probably need Winzip and maybe some other stuff.
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
-
Nick the hero
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sep 18, 2005 11:48pm
Re: The ultimate 2-D fighting game in existence!!
Heres a list of my favorite characters :
5. Evil Ken
4. God ken
3. Shin Gouki
2. Ogre Akuma (( All different kinds of Ogre Akuma, including Death Ogre and Shin Ogre ))
My favorite character of all time is...... * Drum roll * ........
EVIL DAN!!!
Regular Dan was one of the weakest characters in street fighter history, but I was always able to beat my friends with him, even when they used there best characters, but Evil Dan is much MUCH stronger then regular dan, and he is still funny as hell, just like he was before, heres a clip!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g2ZMBjX-_Q
5. Evil Ken
4. God ken
3. Shin Gouki
2. Ogre Akuma (( All different kinds of Ogre Akuma, including Death Ogre and Shin Ogre ))
My favorite character of all time is...... * Drum roll * ........
EVIL DAN!!!
Regular Dan was one of the weakest characters in street fighter history, but I was always able to beat my friends with him, even when they used there best characters, but Evil Dan is much MUCH stronger then regular dan, and he is still funny as hell, just like he was before, heres a clip!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g2ZMBjX-_Q
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: The ultimate 2-D fighting game in existence!!
Mugen is classic you can aquire characters from your favortie anime series as well, such a dragon ball z or rurouni kenshin, I seen alot of mods for this game as well, you can program if you know how to do so and make your own custom moves. But I have never realy played the game.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
ice-cream
- Visitor
Re: The ultimate 2-D fighting game in existence!!
HAS EVERYBODY FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE MASSIVE ONLINE MULTIPLAYE GAME RUNESCAPE
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: The ultimate 2-D fighting game in existence!!
No...I still play it sometimes...the game is nice but the community kind of sucks...but that's completely off topic...
Re: The ultimate 2-D fighting game in existence!!
I came into this topic expecting Melty Blood. I am disappointed, though I should have known better v_v
"The past is past, and histories care little for a-speakin' the truth of it." ~Ravel Puzzlewell
-
Nick the hero
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sep 18, 2005 11:48pm
Re: The ultimate 2-D fighting game in existence!!
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! WAFFLEGOD!!! There is Melty blood characters for Mugen too!! Thats why its the best!
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
