Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

U gonna get a PS3 on launch day? Don't count on it.

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
The_ great-JEJ
Visitor

Re: U gonna get a PS3 on launch day? Don't count on it.

Post by The_ great-JEJ »

Lawliet wrote: The system itself will succeed. But this is perhaps one of the most badly orchestrated console launches I've ever seen or heard of.
Dude thery'e havin problems with the Ps3. The system itself will not succeed.
Gambit
Visitor

Re: U gonna get a PS3 on launch day? Don't count on it.

Post by Gambit »

I agree with Orion. I've heard the same ordeal with the 360s. I just got one a few months ago on Ebay and they were like $200 cheaper than when they were first released. So once they get the bugs out of it and drop the price tag, I'll pick one up.
Locked