Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Animal Crossing

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Wild Mushroom
Visitor

Animal Crossing

Post by Wild Mushroom »

Anyone play this game?

I do and I really like it. It's kinda like the Sims (in a way) but with animals. Cute. But I've already paid off all my debts and my house is as good as it gets so I don't know what to do next.
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1640
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 2:00pm
Gender: Male

Re: Animal Crossing

Post by Katsuyo »

I played it a little it was neat for a while and I like the whole point were the game runs through real time thats cool
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Haoie
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 318
Joined: Aug 12, 2005 7:30pm
Gender: Male

Re: Animal Crossing

Post by Haoie »

I have Wild World, it's very entertaining.

I love getting photos of them, although it's very difficult.

No WIFI for me, so I can't make money easily.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Re: Animal Crossing

Post by Tsukasa »

it got boring after a year..
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
spoonkookies
Newbie Otaku
Posts: 14
Joined: Sep 24, 2006 12:28pm

Re: Animal Crossing

Post by spoonkookies »

some time i get bored of this game and then i start playing again
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Animal Crossing

Post by Kuragari »

Wild Mushroom wrote:Anyone play this game?

I do and I really like it. It's kinda like the Sims (in a way) but with animals. Cute. But I've already paid off all my debts and my house is as good as it gets so I don't know what to do next.
which one are you playing, the gamecube one? i had both ^_^ i liked them.. utill i lost both of them u_u i had all kinds of stuff in my house XD
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
spoonkookies
Newbie Otaku
Posts: 14
Joined: Sep 24, 2006 12:28pm

Re: Animal Crossing

Post by spoonkookies »

I play the one for DS.
Locked