I recently traded in my Old PS2 (slim) For the new Silver limited edition. I did so because My old ps2 was about a year and a half old plus They offered me more for my old unit. I am letting everyone know because if I remember correctly Thye will give you an extra 20 bucks for your old unit until November 1st (has to be slim) and so you would only have to dish out 64 dollars for a brand new ps2! So if yours is having issues or is not working take my advice and do what I have done.
There is nothing new about this current model of the ps2, although they did reduce background noise a bit into your speakers, all that is realy new is the color of the unit that being Silver.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Silver PS2?
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Silver PS2?
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Bao Zakeruga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm
Re: Silver PS2?
I saw a silver ps2 in a book a long time ago, but I thought it said only for Japan.
I accept all friend requests.
Anime4life
Anime4life
Re: Silver PS2?
Theres a pink slim PS2 in Europe. 
Re: Silver PS2?
Are there any blue ones?! I might do just that.........
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Silver PS2?
In America they only have the silver edition, as for all of you people who speak of pink and blue there are no such. Whats wrong with silver??? Just to let you know if your ps2 is old better trade it in for the silver edition while yours still works. I believe today is the last day.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Silver PS2?
No, there IS a pink. Just not blue.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Silver PS2?
No one would want a pink ps2 lol..well I hope not, the pink one will never be released here. The silver one is bad ass.Gaming Goddess wrote:No, there IS a pink. Just not blue.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Re: Silver PS2?
I want one. 
