Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
PS3 PWNS LIFE
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
imo RL owns games tbh... your character may live but without YOU eating and sleeping, etc. YOU die :/ 
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
No, Sony isn't destined to fail. The PS3 had a pretty dissappointing launch, at alot of Sony hating comments are being slung at Sony at the moment. But this time last year, it was the exact same issue with the 360. And the PS2 launch wasn't that great either.
So, all the PS3 problems and hatred will pass. Just you watch...PS2 controled 75% of the market earlier this year; Give PS3 some time and you'll see the same trend.
So, all the PS3 problems and hatred will pass. Just you watch...PS2 controled 75% of the market earlier this year; Give PS3 some time and you'll see the same trend.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
Its not a trend lol, Sony did promise next gen graphics and great launch titles but they failed, so far they have only showed graphics of that of the ps2 and original xbox, Assasins Creedd was supose to be out on both consoles although we already knew that it was going to be delayed that would have helped the launch, also there is only one game that I know of that even comes close to next gen on the ps3, thats fall of men. Even madden 07 looks like crap, they did not change anything for the ps3, At least xbox 360 has a few great games to consider, but than again they launched early on in the year. But as Oni said (i like that name wayyy better than lawliet) Give it some time, the 360 has the same issues on launch day as well, even the still GREAT ps2 had launch problems, lets not forget about the untapped potential of the ps2, I hope they do not stop making games for this console. I am still very much into my ps2 and xbox. The idiots who did purchase the ps3 now can be my monkey and test it out to see if it blows up or what now lol, Plus its not worth it to purchase the ps3 right now, because its as I said... Game either make or break a console, in any given thought.. the ps3 currently does not have the ammunition to back up its superb power.Not yet anyways..Lawliet wrote:No, Sony isn't destined to fail. The PS3 had a pretty dissappointing launch, at alot of Sony hating comments are being slung at Sony at the moment. But this time last year, it was the exact same issue with the 360. And the PS2 launch wasn't that great either.
So, all the PS3 problems and hatred will pass. Just you watch...PS2 controled 75% of the market earlier this year; Give PS3 some time and you'll see the same trend.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Gravy-Trainā½
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
PS3 should make me some nice cash when I sell mine on eBay next week.
All of the launch games except Resistance got abysmal reviews.
All of the launch games except Resistance got abysmal reviews.
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
Gaming Goddess wrote:http://smashmyps3.com/
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
They didn't spend their money, they got donationsOrion wrote:Gaming Goddess wrote:http://smashmyps3.com/Proof that fanboys are retarded. spending $600 just to p*ss off Playstation fans is really idiotic.
I don't know why they do it but they've smashed an iPod, Xbox, PS3, and they're going to smash a Wii soon.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
Yeah, who do you think would donate money to smash a PS3?
Little old ladies? I doubt it.
Little old ladies? I doubt it.
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
No, seriously, they got like 10$ donations from people.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
I know that. 

