Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
The DS Game?
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
The DS Game?
Anyone played Bleach DS?? How is it? I ask because I might get it.
-
Miss Elizabeth
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 5606
- Joined: Aug 30, 2005 10:45am
Re: The DS Game?
Maybe you'll get a better feedback from the
Video Game Discussions
~Moved
Video Game Discussions
~Moved
I ♥Beautiful Disgrace & Sasami
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
A.A. Sis: Seto Kaiba's Girl, SYL!
AND Butterfly=wondrous
IIliud latine dici non potest
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: The DS Game?
I put there for a reason...but whatever. I figured it would get more attention there because there are Bleach fans in the Bleach forum....
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: The DS Game?
I imported the game a month or two ago and it is definately worth every dollar you pay. There are many characters you can play as and the touch screen helps with pulling off specials. You can also use all the captains except for Unohana. The controls are a little tough at first but you'll get used to them as you practice.
I believe the 2nd game comes out in December.
I believe the 2nd game comes out in December.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
-
ivy valentine
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 132
- Joined: May 23, 2005 5:25pm
- Gender: Female
Re: The DS Game?
There's a Bleach game for DS?!
"I'm just a forsaken pawn in this cruel miserable world"
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: The DS Game?
Yep and it pwns lol. 
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
