You do realize that's there's only like 5 good PSP games right?Killy wrote:kukutaru_ookami wrote:Zero you're not entrily correct apperantly the Wii games look inferior but so far are racking up the high scores but as you said if the PS2 is any indication of what we can expect from the PS3 we gave a lovly future awaiting us as gamers
You forgot that the Wii scores big because of the masses, meaning the great nintendo fan boy/girl army that will do whatever it takes to make it seem like nintendo is the big thing in the gaming industry. While I am a fan of nintendo I still firmly believed that the psp rocked the hell out of the ds, but still knowing that the ds got better scores, when the truth of the matter is that the psp kicked the [censored] out of the ds graphic wise and game wise. The same could be said about the Wii. I do hope the Wii makes it this time. Nintendo was my first system and I will eventualy purchase one.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
PS3 PWNS LIFE
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
zeros-content56 wrote:lol u make it sound like its life or death
-
zeros-content56
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 3:45pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
Ah I must have took the "get your facts striaght" part out of context...There are some pretty touchy people on AA And Im just used to alot of people being Like the guy who wants us to "rate" him in the pointless chit-chat section , Srry bout that.
Tho the PSP only had a few good games it had the potential to do well...Something just didnt work out right. The ds has fun games but lacks the multimedia abilitys Of the PSP. A Psp is like an Ipod that plays games in my opinion
Tho the PSP only had a few good games it had the potential to do well...Something just didnt work out right. The ds has fun games but lacks the multimedia abilitys Of the PSP. A Psp is like an Ipod that plays games in my opinion
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
Gaming Goddess wrote:You do realize that's there's only like 5 good PSP games right?Killy wrote:kukutaru_ookami wrote:Zero you're not entrily correct apperantly the Wii games look inferior but so far are racking up the high scores but as you said if the PS2 is any indication of what we can expect from the PS3 we gave a lovly future awaiting us as gamers
You forgot that the Wii scores big because of the masses, meaning the great nintendo fan boy/girl army that will do whatever it takes to make it seem like nintendo is the big thing in the gaming industry. While I am a fan of nintendo I still firmly believed that the psp rocked the hell out of the ds, but still knowing that the ds got better scores, when the truth of the matter is that the psp kicked the [censored] out of the ds graphic wise and game wise. The same could be said about the Wii. I do hope the Wii makes it this time. Nintendo was my first system and I will eventualy purchase one.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
By decent games I mean games I would want to play, this is why they are different gamers. There was one game I liked on the ds it was That new super mario game.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
Oh, I wasn't offended. I just wanted to attack the PSP because you attacked the DS. They should be on equal playing fields.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Inuyasha-sama
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1129
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 7:50pm
- Gender: Male
-
Gravy-Trainā½
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
What? That's batshit crazy. The DS has sold millions more than the PSP and that's certainly not because people are just buying them to make it seem like Nintendo is winning. While the PSP has better graphics, they come at a cost: long load times, shorter battery life, non-flash software, etc. These things make the PSP more visually pleasing but kill its prominence as a PORTABLE game player. And PSP games suck. I even gave away my PSP with my PS3 auction because there are absolutely no good games for PSP except Syphon Filter.Killy wrote: While I am a fan of nintendo I still firmly believed that the psp rocked the hell out of the ds, but still knowing that the ds got better scores, when the truth of the matter is that the psp kicked the [censored] out of the ds graphic wise and game wise.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
Whatever it realy does not matter what everyone says, I see alot of opinions here including my own. I firmly believe that the psp kicked nintedo ass when it came to handhelds. No I never experienced batsh1t so I would not know what it smells like other than all the bullsh1t I smell in this thread lol. I only liked a few games on the ds and thats it, it did not apeal to me, my psp was pure bliss, kicking ass with tekken and drifting around other cars in ridge racers.. Those are just 2 of the superb games the psps had, maybe it did not have many great titles but the ones I played were great, the same could be said about the ds, it does not have many great titles as well.Gravy-Train wrote:What? That's batshit crazy. The DS has sold millions more than the PSP and that's certainly not because people are just buying them to make it seem like Nintendo is winning. While the PSP has better graphics, they come at a cost: long load times, shorter battery life, non-flash software, etc. These things make the PSP more visually pleasing but kill its prominence as a PORTABLE game player. And PSP games suck. I even gave away my PSP with my PS3 auction because there are absolutely no good games for PSP except Syphon Filter.Killy wrote: While I am a fan of nintendo I still firmly believed that the psp rocked the hell out of the ds, but still knowing that the ds got better scores, when the truth of the matter is that the psp kicked the [censored] out of the ds graphic wise and game wise.
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I WILL NOT SAY IT AGAIN!!!! I like Nintendo........ THEY JUST NEED TO GET WITH THE PROGRAM AND MAKE SOME GAMES THAT WILL COMPETE WITH MICROSOFT AND SONY! (I hope my text in caps will open everyones eyes that I to have a soft spot for nintendo) Gaming goddess the ds and psps are not on the same playing field unfortuently there 2 different handhelds with 2 different visions. I Now work in the industry texturing games, I dont just flaunt around bs like there is no tomorrow im just trying to get my opinions across, countless times I have said this but AA never changes, always getting all pissy. Crack open a beer and relax a few.
When I mentioned Sony I do not speak of the ps3 but the ps2! Because so far the ps3 has nothing to offer but one single game, middle of next year is when some of the bigger titles hit the shelves.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
I said "equal playing fields" Notice the S?Killy wrote: Gaming goddess the ds and psps are not on the same playing field unfortuently there 2 different handhelds with 2 different visions.
It's a key part in my sentence.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
Ok they are not on equal playing fields??? :OGaming Goddess wrote:I said "equal playing fields" Notice the S?Killy wrote: Gaming goddess the ds and psps are not on the same playing field unfortuently there 2 different handhelds with 2 different visions.
It's a key part in my sentence.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
There's different fields because there's different aspects of each goddamnit.Killy wrote:Ok they are not on equal playing fields??? :OGaming Goddess wrote:I said "equal playing fields" Notice the S?Killy wrote: Gaming goddess the ds and psps are not on the same playing field unfortuently there 2 different handhelds with 2 different visions.
It's a key part in my sentence.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: PS3 PWNS LIFE
LOL check your pm's and calm your self please. Nintendo has different ideas when it comes to games and most of those ideas are focused on the younger gamers, Meaning that Nintedo has a child like mind. But they are straying away from that and im sure they will bring a more mature audience to there console. I am aware that nintedo has brought a few gory titles to there consoles but not many.Gaming Goddess wrote:There's different fields because there's different aspects of each goddamnit.Killy wrote:Ok they are not on equal playing fields??? :OGaming Goddess wrote:I said "equal playing fields" Notice the S?Killy wrote: Gaming goddess the ds and psps are not on the same playing field unfortuently there 2 different handhelds with 2 different visions.
It's a key part in my sentence.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
