The DS has several blockbuster hits coming out this fall, ones that will be sure to get you playing your DS. Those titles are...
Final Fantasy III-A remake of the original 2D game, now remodeled into a 3D visual masterpiece. Don't forget FF's renowned storytelling and RPG elements. FF is the benchmark of RPGs.
Yoshi's Island 2-A sequel to what is considered by many one of the greatest platform adventure games of all time, YI2 has already got a lot of hype. If you've played the first game, and know of its greatness, then this game should get you excited.
Castlevania:Portrait of Ruin-Another promising Castlevania installment. Castlevania is amazing, I don't think I need to say much.
I think these are the games we've been truly waiting to play on the DS. Don't forget Children of Mana too. The DS has got a lot of good RPGs this winter, and alot of other fantastic games.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter
Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Re: Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter
Yeah, my DS is gonna explode from me playing FFIII for 72 hours straight 
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
forgottenone666
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
- Gender: Male
Re: Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter
Yeah I'm currently addicted to Trauma Center and Cooking Mama and when the new Castlevania hits shelves i'll be addicted to that too. 
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter
Too bad I hate RPGs. Lol.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter
I have final fantasy 3, The rest of those game do not interest me.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Gravy-Train‽
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter
Have you even played the first Castlevania DS game? I'll assume you haven't, because if you did, you'd be dying to pick up Portrait of Ruin.Killy wrote:I have final fantasy 3, The rest of those game do not interest me.
Do yourself a favor and go buy Dawn of Sorrow. It's only like 15 dollars at the moment.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter
I dont know man, the last one I played for the ps2 was the first on that console and it turned me off. Is it much better than that?Gravy-Train wrote:Have you even played the first Castlevania DS game? I'll assume you haven't, because if you did, you'd be dying to pick up Portrait of Ruin.Killy wrote:I have final fantasy 3, The rest of those game do not interest me.
Do yourself a favor and go buy Dawn of Sorrow. It's only like 15 dollars at the moment.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
forgottenone666
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
- Gender: Male
Re: Well, my DS sure will be getting played alot this winter
Your talking about the 3D Castlevanias they don't stand anywhere near the 2D side-scrolling Castlevanias it's like comparing apples and oranges.Killy wrote:I don't know man, the last one I played for the ps2 was the first on that console and it turned me off. Is it much better than that?Gravy-Train wrote:Have you even played the first Castlevania DS game? I'll assume you haven't, because if you did, you'd be dying to pick up Portrait of Ruin.Killy wrote:I have final fantasy 3, The rest of those game do not interest me.
Do yourself a favor and go buy Dawn of Sorrow. It's only like 15 dollars at the moment.
If you play Dawn of Sorrow I guarantee you won't be able to put it down.
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu

