Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
emulation
-
zeros-content56
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 3:45pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: emulation
hmm...Geez cant help other than tell you to search on limewire (file sharing program) for one. Now If your looking for a ps 1 emulator or SNES emulator ( ZSNES OWNS) anytime in the future send me a pm.
Re: emulation
ZSNES = awesome XD I got the NES emulator, FCE Ultra or something like that. Its a great deal better than the NEStickle (pun was intended i think... stupid perv programmers XD) emulator i had
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
forgottenone666
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
- Gender: Male
Re: emulation
Yeah ZSNES was the one I used and the only NES one I ever used was Nesticle and yes that is a pun especially cosidering the image for the icon. :sick:Kuragari wrote:ZSNES = awesome XD I got the NES emulator, FCE Ultra or something like that. Its a great deal better than the NEStickle (pun was intended i think... stupid perv programmers XD) emulator i had
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: emulation
I have most of the Final Fantasy titles if anyone is interested and few legend of mana games, hit me up. I also have breath of dragon titles.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Re: emulation
Yeah, ZSNES is a good one, I have a really old version of it, but its still good (It came with Gundam Wing Endless Duel)forgottenone666 wrote:Yeah ZSNES was the one I used and the only NES one I ever used was Nesticle and yes that is a pun especially cosidering the image for the icon. :sick:Kuragari wrote:ZSNES = awesome XD I got the NES emulator, FCE Ultra or something like that. Its a great deal better than the NEStickle (pun was intended i think... stupid perv programmers XD) emulator i had
Broken souls, lost dreams. I'm not the one to fix your pathetic lives.

