Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
video game traditions
Re: video game traditions
wow.. thats alotta gamming lol
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: video game traditions
well i don't game as much on the weekdays...usually like an hour and such... usually on the weekend i go on gaming spree's if i'm free ^_^
i just play RT's which each game can last from 20 min - 3 hours long
i just play RT's which each game can last from 20 min - 3 hours long
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Re: video game traditions
oh wow ok.. cool ^^
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: video game traditions
I could play for hours if I wanted too....
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: video game traditions
Me too. I can play for over 10 hours without stopping.
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: video game traditions
Well, thats like excessive...Cloud Leonhart wrote:Me too. I can play for over 10 hours without stopping.
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: video game traditions
Excessive? That's how I beat Tales of Symphonia for the first time within 4 days...and other games...rarely does a game take longer than a week for me to beat.
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: video game traditions
Cloud Leonhart wrote:Excessive? That's how I beat Tales of Symphonia for the first time within 4 days...and other games...rarely does a game take longer than a week for me to beat.
I dont doubt it. I like to make the game last as long as I can untill I have to buy a new one. I cant afford this kind of stuff!! ><
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: video game traditions
I use to be like that lol but now the most I play is like 5, or 6 at most I'm like Noeon now I like to make them last long..unless I get pulled in deep then I'll go on until I get stuck and feel like stopping (those are rare though).Cloud Leonhart wrote:Me too. I can play for over 10 hours without stopping.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: video game traditions
Well...after I'm done...I play through them again...I've played through Tales of Symphonia and Valkyrie Profile around 7 times. Final Fantasy X is around 5. Fire Emblem...I lost count.
Re: video game traditions
thats what i do sometimes.. i did that with zelda on 64 and diablo and age of empires
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
