Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stunned
Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stunned
We've all seen the trailer for Final Fantasy XIII for the PS3, but only images of Final Fantasy Versus XIII, a project being headed by Tetsuya Nomura. FFXIII Versus will be more of an action RPG, with gameplay being quite similar to KH.
Posted here is the trailer for Versus. This has not really been seen yet, so check it out NOW.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSYawSLHH-M
Watched it? Good. Let me say that FFXIIIV looks absolutely amazing. The Shakesperian quote, contemporary setting, sorrow song, and the totally awesome character blew me away. Not to mention the visuals. Everything about this trailer drips with hype and badassery.
Sure, I love FF. And I've been excited for every FF game. But the excitement I feel for Versus is unlike any excitement I've felt for any videogame in my lifetime. Versus looks spectacular.
That said, I can tell this game is being headed Nomura. As the trailer states, the game is being produced by the same team who worked on Advent Children and KH. The modern city setting and presentation of the character are very KH-esque. You'll know what I mean if you've seen the secret Riku and Roxas fight scenes and the like.
Damn damn damn damn, this looks amazing. I simply cannot wait. Of course, we won't play this game for about 3-4 years now, lol.
Posted here is the trailer for Versus. This has not really been seen yet, so check it out NOW.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSYawSLHH-M
Watched it? Good. Let me say that FFXIIIV looks absolutely amazing. The Shakesperian quote, contemporary setting, sorrow song, and the totally awesome character blew me away. Not to mention the visuals. Everything about this trailer drips with hype and badassery.
Sure, I love FF. And I've been excited for every FF game. But the excitement I feel for Versus is unlike any excitement I've felt for any videogame in my lifetime. Versus looks spectacular.
That said, I can tell this game is being headed Nomura. As the trailer states, the game is being produced by the same team who worked on Advent Children and KH. The modern city setting and presentation of the character are very KH-esque. You'll know what I mean if you've seen the secret Riku and Roxas fight scenes and the like.
Damn damn damn damn, this looks amazing. I simply cannot wait. Of course, we won't play this game for about 3-4 years now, lol.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
It looks quite awesome. It's a good thing that it won't be out for another 3-4 years...because I'm not getting a PS3 any time soon...
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
Yeah, same here... I won't be getting PS3 soon so it's a good thing the game won't be out for 3-4 years......
Mentioning that, the game is pretty awesome...
Mentioning that, the game is pretty awesome...
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
Cloud Leonhart wrote:It looks quite awesome. It's a good thing that it won't be out for another 3-4 years...because I'm not getting a PS3 any time soon...
Who has a ps3?? who didnt have to pay for it? Yep, thats right...me. cant wait till the game comes out.
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
Who baught it for you?
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
No one, I was the first to pre-order it! Im the luckiest bastard out there.
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
Curse you! Ah...oh well...one'll turn up eventually for me.
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
come on....surely 600 isnt too much.
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
Not really, but my parents aren't gonna pay that much, so I'm gonna have to earn the cash on my own.
-
Gravy-Train‽
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
OOh, a Shakesperian quote, how deep and profound.Lawliet wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSYawSLHH-M
Watched it? Good. Let me say that FFXIIIV looks absolutely amazing. The Shakesperian quote, contemporary setting, sorrow song, and the totally awesome character blew me away. Not to mention the visuals. Everything about this trailer drips with hype and badassery.
This would be awesome if they could convince us that it's not just CG, which it is. Sony always shows cutscenes and claims them to be in-game graphics. I hope it looks this good, but let's be realistic.
And, OH, the Androgyny. I'd be more inclined to play a FF game if the male lead for once didn't look capable of borrowing my sister's jeans.
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
Ha ha, well of course the scene is CG. We can gather already by the cinematography, dramatic music, and the like. And while it would be nice to see gameplay, this trailer is more of a teaser trailer than anything else.Gravy-Train wrote:OOh, a Shakesperian quote, how deep and profound.Lawliet wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSYawSLHH-M
Watched it? Good. Let me say that FFXIIIV looks absolutely amazing. The Shakesperian quote, contemporary setting, sorrow song, and the totally awesome character blew me away. Not to mention the visuals. Everything about this trailer drips with hype and badassery.![]()
This would be awesome if they could convince us that it's not just CG, which it is. Sony always shows cutscenes and claims them to be in-game graphics. I hope it looks this good, but let's be realistic.
And, OH, the Androgyny. I'd be more inclined to play a FF game if the male lead for once didn't look capable of borrowing my sister's jeans.
As for the androgyne, well, thats a trend not only in FF, but also in alot of Japanese media and pop culture. Have you seen how Japanese teens dress? Especially the guys? It's all a modern fashion thing.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Apocalyptic Hamster
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Oct 18, 2006 1:45pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
And, OH, the Androgyny. I'd be more inclined to play a FF game if the male lead for once didn't look capable of borrowing my sister's jeans.
QUOTED FOR [censored] TRUTH
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
Here are some awesome scans:
http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _13_01.jpg
http://img141.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _13_02.jpg
http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _13_03.jpg
http://img108.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _13_04.jpg
http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _13_05.jpg
http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _13_06.jpg
http://img28.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... _13_07.jpg
http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... _13_08.jpg
http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _13_09.jpg
http://img7.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc= ... _13_10.jpg
FF Agito XIII (Moblie Phone) Scans:
http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 162095.jpg
Some notes courtesy of Duckroll:
- FFXIII might have online features, but it won't be the focus
- FF Versus XIII will not have online features
- The battle system for FFXIII will make use of both "time" (ATB probably) and "3D space" (probably meaning the battles take place within a 3D area that actually affects the gameplay)
I just got the High Quality Trailer on my computer, I'll post up some comments on it later, until then check out these links. Especially the Agito one, for some reason it reminds me of Organization 13.
and all the pics I've found up to today.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 57l3tw.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 58l2rr.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 52l2dh.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 53l7ad.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 55l7gc.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 283757.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 283970.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 284403.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... asewww.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 6069wx.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... can2ef.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... IIGIRL.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _0_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _1_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _2_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _3_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _4_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _0_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _1_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _2_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _3_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _4_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii77.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii51.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii52.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii53.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii54.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii61.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii62.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii64.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii66.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii67.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii68.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... sqex07.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... scan03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... scan06.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... scan05.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... scan02.jpg
Photoset & wallpaper from Pensuki:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/oliviercha ... 133256490/
http://olivier.nickctn.net/FFXIII_1152.jpg
Yamato's wallpaper:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... lPaper.jpg
KFantasy017's Photobucket:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v486/ ... sy%20XIII/
http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _13_01.jpg
http://img141.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _13_02.jpg
http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _13_03.jpg
http://img108.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _13_04.jpg
http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _13_05.jpg
http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _13_06.jpg
http://img28.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... _13_07.jpg
http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... _13_08.jpg
http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _13_09.jpg
http://img7.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc= ... _13_10.jpg
FF Agito XIII (Moblie Phone) Scans:
http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 162095.jpg
Some notes courtesy of Duckroll:
- FFXIII might have online features, but it won't be the focus
- FF Versus XIII will not have online features
- The battle system for FFXIII will make use of both "time" (ATB probably) and "3D space" (probably meaning the battles take place within a 3D area that actually affects the gameplay)
I just got the High Quality Trailer on my computer, I'll post up some comments on it later, until then check out these links. Especially the Agito one, for some reason it reminds me of Organization 13.
and all the pics I've found up to today.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 57l3tw.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 58l2rr.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 52l2dh.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 53l7ad.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 55l7gc.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 283757.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 283970.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 284403.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... asewww.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... 6069wx.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... can2ef.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... IIGIRL.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _0_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _1_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _2_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _3_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _4_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _0_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _1_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _2_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _3_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... _4_big.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii77.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii51.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii52.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii53.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii54.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii61.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii62.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii64.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii66.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii67.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... xiii68.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... sqex07.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... scan03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... scan06.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... scan05.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... scan02.jpg
Photoset & wallpaper from Pensuki:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/oliviercha ... 133256490/
http://olivier.nickctn.net/FFXIII_1152.jpg
Yamato's wallpaper:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ ... lPaper.jpg
KFantasy017's Photobucket:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v486/ ... sy%20XIII/
Last edited by Dark Wing on Dec 09, 2006 6:06pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.
"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
sorry for the double post. oh and I'm uploading the second trailer with the female character on youtube now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8G5qHL6 ... ed&search=
So after doing some research on it this is my theory on how the Final Fantasy 13 compiliation is going to work out. Officially this compiliation is going to be called "Fabula Nova Crystallis." I believe game or whatever within this series is going to have a different view upon the Crystallis, whatever it is. I assume its a crystal form of energy seeing as how we saw crystal like shards in the XIII preview.
Agito (Founder) - Since this is supposed to be the prequel my best guess is that this cell phone game will detail the genesis of the crystallis, my most far fetched speculation.
XIII (Rebellion) - There were comments saying that XIII would cover some sort of rebel like action kinda like Avalanche from FF7 which makes me think that they are against this Crystallis.
Versus (Protection) - Square Enix released a small leak regarding the fact that the main character with the blue hair seen in the trailer (not released yet, photos only) is the last surviving member of the Royal family entrusted to guard, possibly the Crystallis.
Herasis ??
also if anyones wondering about the battle system.
You would have noticed that during the battle sequence in the trailer, you see the word "CHAIN x1", "CHAIN x 2" and so on. So, some sort of chain attacks must form the battle system. Also, you would have seen that the moves carried out by the character are smooth and unbroken. I think the player can somehow; string the commands of the attacks/spells together for the character to perform. Success in performing the moves without being attacked by the enemy will result in a CHAIN effect, hence you see the "CHAIN x 10" etc, as seen in the 5th picture. Ok, enough talk, I’ll use the screenshots I took (and edited) to justify my thoughts .
First picture:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...1/battle1e.jpg
Here, you see that the button containing the words “V Strike” is in orange-brown in colour, showing that the character is currently performing that move.
Second Picture:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...1/battle2e.jpg
Now, you see that the “V Strike” button has gone off, after the move has been carried out. Now, the button containing the words “ATTACK” is on, showing that the move is being performed.
Third Picture:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...1/battle3e.jpg
Immediately after “ATTACK” was performed, even before the button containing the next move is on, the character is already preparing her stance for the next move. This proves the smooth sequence of moves performed during battle. There doesn’t seem to be a gap in between two different moves at all.
Fourth Picture:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...1/battle4e.jpg
Now, the button for the next move “FIRAGA” is on, which shows that it is currently being performed. PLUS, you can see that this powerful spell has done some decent damage to all enemies. The count for CHAIN is going up as the skill is being performed.
Fifth Picture:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...1/battle5e.jpg
As you can see, the CHAIN count has reached “ CHAIN X 10” now. If you count the number of “white” numbers on this picture, which shows the amount of HP taken from the enemies, it counts exactly up to 10, so this CHAIN could very well mean that this move has done damage a total of 10 times to the enemies. I’m not sure if CHAIN is counted together with all the moves combined together, or just with one move.
Please refer to the first picture again.
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...1/battle1e.jpg
However, I think there is a limit to the number of moves the character can have stringed together. Notice the ATB COST info, right at the bottom right [circled]. It seems that each move will be worth some sort of points. For example, shown at the skills list [circled on the near-bottom left], even ATTACK has “30” beside it. That shouldn’t be MP Cost or anything of that sort, I suppose. Because, normally, normal attacks don’t require MP or anything. I think ATTACK has 30 ATB COST, while other magic skills like “FIRE”, under “ATTACK” in the list, has 40 ATB COST. When you’re watching this battle part of the trailer, you realize that the ATB COST is rising steadily, which may prove that while the moves are being performed, ATB COST is taken up and the bar above the word “ATB COST” is filling up.
Ok, that’s about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8G5qHL6 ... ed&search=
So after doing some research on it this is my theory on how the Final Fantasy 13 compiliation is going to work out. Officially this compiliation is going to be called "Fabula Nova Crystallis." I believe game or whatever within this series is going to have a different view upon the Crystallis, whatever it is. I assume its a crystal form of energy seeing as how we saw crystal like shards in the XIII preview.
Agito (Founder) - Since this is supposed to be the prequel my best guess is that this cell phone game will detail the genesis of the crystallis, my most far fetched speculation.
XIII (Rebellion) - There were comments saying that XIII would cover some sort of rebel like action kinda like Avalanche from FF7 which makes me think that they are against this Crystallis.
Versus (Protection) - Square Enix released a small leak regarding the fact that the main character with the blue hair seen in the trailer (not released yet, photos only) is the last surviving member of the Royal family entrusted to guard, possibly the Crystallis.
Herasis ??
also if anyones wondering about the battle system.
You would have noticed that during the battle sequence in the trailer, you see the word "CHAIN x1", "CHAIN x 2" and so on. So, some sort of chain attacks must form the battle system. Also, you would have seen that the moves carried out by the character are smooth and unbroken. I think the player can somehow; string the commands of the attacks/spells together for the character to perform. Success in performing the moves without being attacked by the enemy will result in a CHAIN effect, hence you see the "CHAIN x 10" etc, as seen in the 5th picture. Ok, enough talk, I’ll use the screenshots I took (and edited) to justify my thoughts .
First picture:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...1/battle1e.jpg
Here, you see that the button containing the words “V Strike” is in orange-brown in colour, showing that the character is currently performing that move.
Second Picture:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...1/battle2e.jpg
Now, you see that the “V Strike” button has gone off, after the move has been carried out. Now, the button containing the words “ATTACK” is on, showing that the move is being performed.
Third Picture:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...1/battle3e.jpg
Immediately after “ATTACK” was performed, even before the button containing the next move is on, the character is already preparing her stance for the next move. This proves the smooth sequence of moves performed during battle. There doesn’t seem to be a gap in between two different moves at all.
Fourth Picture:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...1/battle4e.jpg
Now, the button for the next move “FIRAGA” is on, which shows that it is currently being performed. PLUS, you can see that this powerful spell has done some decent damage to all enemies. The count for CHAIN is going up as the skill is being performed.
Fifth Picture:
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...1/battle5e.jpg
As you can see, the CHAIN count has reached “ CHAIN X 10” now. If you count the number of “white” numbers on this picture, which shows the amount of HP taken from the enemies, it counts exactly up to 10, so this CHAIN could very well mean that this move has done damage a total of 10 times to the enemies. I’m not sure if CHAIN is counted together with all the moves combined together, or just with one move.
Please refer to the first picture again.
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...1/battle1e.jpg
However, I think there is a limit to the number of moves the character can have stringed together. Notice the ATB COST info, right at the bottom right [circled]. It seems that each move will be worth some sort of points. For example, shown at the skills list [circled on the near-bottom left], even ATTACK has “30” beside it. That shouldn’t be MP Cost or anything of that sort, I suppose. Because, normally, normal attacks don’t require MP or anything. I think ATTACK has 30 ATB COST, while other magic skills like “FIRE”, under “ATTACK” in the list, has 40 ATB COST. When you’re watching this battle part of the trailer, you realize that the ATB COST is rising steadily, which may prove that while the moves are being performed, ATB COST is taken up and the bar above the word “ATB COST” is filling up.
Ok, that’s about it.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.
"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
I Am still hooked on FF12 at the moment so there is no need for me to get excited on a game that will not be out any time soon, My patience for games has developed into
something much more since I was waiting for ff12 for years... so this thread is to early in my opinion.
something much more since I was waiting for ff12 for years... so this thread is to early in my opinion.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Final Fantasy fans, check this out NOW. Prepare 2 be stu
No kidding, the FF males dress nicer than I doApocalyptic Hamster wrote:And, OH, the Androgyny. I'd be more inclined to play a FF game if the male lead for once didn't look capable of borrowing my sister's jeans.
QUOTED FOR [censored] TRUTH
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
