Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Post by Hallow »

The following is a link to a petiton to make a remake of CastleVania SoTN od the DS. I didn't start it but I got permission to spread it. Please sign.
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/sotn/
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

The DS? I'd expect a remake of it to be on the PSP...Oh well.
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Post by Kuragari »

ooh, i want it! i heard the original was really good.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

It is. It's the best Castlevania in my opinion, and one of the best PS1 games ever.
Haoie
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 318
Joined: Aug 12, 2005 7:30pm
Gender: Male

Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Post by Haoie »

Fat chance getting any success.

And don't you know remakes ruin the original?
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
Ultimate Human Genocide
Master Otaku
Posts: 56
Joined: Jan 11, 2007 12:52pm

Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Post by Ultimate Human Genocide »

i love the game and want it to go on the ds but i mean really what are the chances this petition will work?
"Your move, Holy Man"
http://www.wii60.com/uploads/971.gif <---- Must see for all World Cup watchers
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Very low, I think. I don't know how they'll use the touch screen dealie in gameplay and all that...It might work if it was PSP, but...yeah...
DaSaiyanPrince♄
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1055
Joined: May 10, 2005 7:31pm

Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Post by DaSaiyanPrince♄ »

Well the closest thing to a remake this is getting right now is that its goin' to be available on the 360 as an xbox live arcade title. :-k
Gravy-Train‽
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 213
Joined: Oct 11, 2006 1:59pm
Gender: Male

Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Post by Gravy-Train‽ »

Cloud Leonhart wrote:I don't know how they'll use the touch screen dealie in gameplay and all that...It might work if it was PSP, but...yeah...
What is PSP? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Ultimate Human Genocide
Master Otaku
Posts: 56
Joined: Jan 11, 2007 12:52pm

Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Post by Ultimate Human Genocide »

Gravy-Train wrote:
Cloud Leonhart wrote:I don't know how they'll use the touch screen dealie in gameplay and all that...It might work if it was PSP, but...yeah...
What is PSP? A miserable little pile of secrets.
in my opinion its even worse than that butyou are right
"Your move, Holy Man"
http://www.wii60.com/uploads/971.gif <---- Must see for all World Cup watchers
WaffleGod
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 238
Joined: Aug 04, 2006 11:03pm
Gender: Male

Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Post by WaffleGod »

BAMF wrote:
Gravy-Train wrote:
Cloud Leonhart wrote:I don't know how they'll use the touch screen dealie in gameplay and all that...It might work if it was PSP, but...yeah...
What is PSP? A miserable little pile of secrets.
in my opinion its even worse than that butyou are right
Something tells me you missed the joke XD

Ah, SOTN had some great lines...
"The past is past, and histories care little for a-speakin' the truth of it." ~Ravel Puzzlewell
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Gravy-Train wrote:
Cloud Leonhart wrote:I don't know how they'll use the touch screen dealie in gameplay and all that...It might work if it was PSP, but...yeah...
What is PSP? A miserable little pile of secrets.
:lol: Ah, yes...love that line...heh, the only reason I would like it on there is so that I would have something else to play on it besides Valkyrie Profile. :heh:
Hallow
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3423
Joined: May 31, 2005 12:41pm
Gender: Male

Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Post by Hallow »

The touch screen doesn't have to be used. It's not used much in the other two Castlevania DS games.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Castlevania SoTN Remake!!!!!

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Really? I have'nt played them...yet...
Locked