Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Calling All Rentheads!!
Calling All Rentheads!!
I'm surprised at you AAers...Nothing on Rent...
OK. Favorite song anyone? I can't choose. There's so many...
OK. Favorite song anyone? I can't choose. There's so many...
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
IL COVER YOU WITH ANGEL AND COLLIN!!!!! XD
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
OHMIGOSH! I Lesser Than 3 Angel!!!
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
I LOVE ANGEL!!!!! XD
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
I know. I cried so much when he died and Collins sang I'll Cover You.♥Coin-Operated Boy♥ wrote:I LOVE ANGEL!!!!! XD
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
I KNOW!!!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
would you light my candle. i think that song is HOT XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl!
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl!
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
That is another good song. La Vie Boheme is one of my favorite song/scenes.Homunculus Lust wrote:would you light my candle. i think that song is HOT XD
AA Sibs: Coin-Boy, Casual, Biki, Tyche
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
AA Hubbies: EL, Kura, AOH I wuv my hubbies. All 3 of them. <3
AA X-mas Pressy: Cloud AA Luv: Cold
AA Child: Dogboy, Pervert. AA Grandchild: Master InuYasha
That'll do fangirl, that'll do.
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
La Vie Boheme and I'll Cover You are my favs.
Nothing matters, but knowing nothing matters. It's just life so keep dancing through.
Lacrymosa dies illa, qua resurget ex favilla judicandus homo reus.
Falling down the pit I feel no regret.
Wanting it to end, just wishing to forget.
Lacrymosa dies illa, qua resurget ex favilla judicandus homo reus.
Falling down the pit I feel no regret.
Wanting it to end, just wishing to forget.
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
awwwwwwwwwwww!
*huggles*
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
-
DanceHallDrug
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Jan 03, 2007 6:42pm
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
Can't believe no one mentioned Out Tonight. That's my favorite, besides La Vie Boheme.
I love Angel and Collins <--So cute together!! I was crying when Angel died...
I love Angel and Collins <--So cute together!! I was crying when Angel died...
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
oh yeah rent is the [censored]. iv watched it with zack at least 30 times. favorite song must be ill cover you cus we sing it all the time. XD
a man is only as big as the ax he carries.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/ ... ui-sig.gif
"Thats not enough to even put a dent in me... so give me the respect I deserve."
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/ ... ui-sig.gif
"Thats not enough to even put a dent in me... so give me the respect I deserve."
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
I liked Today 4 U and La Vie Boheme. 
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
today for you ROCKS!!! XD
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
...♥Coin-Operated Boy♥ wrote:today for you ROCKS!!! XD
*dresses himself like Angel*
Today for you... tomorrow for me!
*sings about killing a dog and making money*
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
*looks around to make sure no ones watching*
...
...
...
*pounces on tyche and smothers him with kisses*
*gets up and wipes mouth and tyches christmas suit is all distorted with cartoon kiss marks on his face*
ahhhhhhhhh i feel much better.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
