Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Naruto

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"i know what i'm going to do"
I'm back
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Naruto

Post by Mew Vanilla »

*looks at Rj* What are you going to do?
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"well i'm going to fimnd their leader"
I'm back
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Naruto

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Oh. Do you mind if I come. I need some action. Pleez. I'll just watch.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"fine but if he summons his dark chakra leave"
Neji:"i'll come 2"
I'm back
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Naruto

Post by Seras »

Renai was snoring onthe side of the river hugging a rock
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Naruto

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Ok I will. Ready to go?
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku
Posts: 894
Joined: Dec 17, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Female

Re: Naruto

Post by *Sakura* »

Hey what'going on?I almost forgot about this rp!! ](*,)
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Naruto

Post by Seras »

RJ and vanilla are going off somewhere and Renai is hugging a rock and snoring(asleep)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

(mm let's see RJ,Neji,and misty are going to battle a leader of a gang that killed my family)
I'm back
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku
Posts: 894
Joined: Dec 17, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Female

Re: Naruto

Post by *Sakura* »

Uh can I come?
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"sure but when he unleashes his true power flee with Neji and misty"
I'm back
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku
Posts: 894
Joined: Dec 17, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Female

Re: Naruto

Post by *Sakura* »

Sakura:ok!
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Naruto

Post by Mew Vanilla »

(i almost 4got about this rp)

Misty: Woot Woot! Cool another battle is ahead!
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

RJ:"don't be too happy about it"
I'm back
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Naruto

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Misty: Oh boo who. I can be happy all I want to be.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Locked