Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Inuyasha RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Which is the better match?

Kagome/Inuyasha
13
87%
Kikyo/Inuyasha
2
13%
 
Total votes: 15

Demyx
Visitor

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by Demyx »

She straightened up then, smiling again. "I was wondering if I could get a match against you, but otherwise, I'm just following her because I've got nothing better to do."
Sesshomaru-sama
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 486
Joined: Feb 10, 2005 5:09pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by Sesshomaru-sama »

*says to Yami* hmm...so indecisive
*then he looks at Koryu* what would be the purpose for the fight?
humans...how i envy...
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by Demyx »

"I dunno," She shrugged a bit, tilting her head. "Maybe just a little sparring match?"
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by Meushi »

Yami smiles, then turns to Koyru 'what?'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by Demyx »

"What do you mean what?" She asked, smirking and crossing her arms. "You didn't actually believe I followed you for nothing, right? I mean, seriously. I'm bored, and I followed you to see if I could find something interesting. I found a posible match. You see how these things work?"
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by Meushi »

'Right so you used me to get to an 'interesting' battle' she sighs
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by Demyx »

"Don't think of it as using you. Think of it as oppurtunistic timing."
Sesshomaru-sama
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 486
Joined: Feb 10, 2005 5:09pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by Sesshomaru-sama »

...I don't spar...if you want to spar, spar with each other...
humans...how i envy...
MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2221
Joined: Jan 08, 2005 12:32pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

Sea:*Teleports behind shessy*HELLO!
Inuyasha:I wish she would stop doing that!
Miroku:*hand print on face still*
Shippo:where did she go?
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:

Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by Demyx »

She gaped at him, and then waved her arms. "What?! Not even a spar? What about a real fight then?"
MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2221
Joined: Jan 08, 2005 12:32pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

(and she didn't even notice someone randomly appear in thin air?)
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:

Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by Demyx »

((lol. Your post appeared in thin air. You must have posted like a second before me.))
Sesshomaru-sama
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 486
Joined: Feb 10, 2005 5:09pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by Sesshomaru-sama »

*looks back at Sea calmly*
you must be one of Inuyasha's traveling companions...you reek of his scent...
*looks straight forward at Koryu*
like I've said before, I don't fight pointless battles...
humans...how i envy...
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by Demyx »

She sighed, shaking her head. "I guess I can't persuade you anyway, then." She notices Sea for the first time and points a finger at her. "Hey! Who the hell are you?!"
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He appears infront of inuyasha and his friends."So your the half demon soon?"He tilts his head keeping his hand on his katana.
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Inuyasha RP

Post by Meushi »

Yami giggles, and then smiles, 'well that was pointless' she looks at Koyru. (thats about the Sesssamaru thing) 'here she goes again'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
Locked